Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Idk why people ask this question in here lol. The US has way more quality sources than we do on this board. Canada has very few solid sources that are actually as affordable and quality as this one.

I'd argue that the quality of the top labs in Canada have a better track record than the USA. USA Labs either get busted or quality seems to go to shit. Canada has I think 3? now that are probably nearing or past the 10 year in business mark with almost no to zilch for complaints I can find on the top 2 like Syn and Pareto.

Jet seems to be getting testing done on finished oils so how can it be called underdosed?

Quality > Quantity of labs.

I'd argue that the quality of the top labs in Canada have a better track record than the USA. USA Labs either get busted or quality seems to go to shit. Canada has I think 3? now that are probably nearing or past the 10 year in business mark with almost no to zilch for complaints I can find on the top 2 like Syn and Pareto.

Jet seems to be getting testing done on finished oils so how can it be called underdosed?

Quality > Quantity of labs.

He's referring to the test-cyp that came in at 232.17mg/ml which isn't horrible considering the test has a 5% margin of error. Either way it's not like it was swept under the rug.

Has posted since Dec 2021 and is all of sudden interested. lmao
You've been on meso since Nov 2021. You're a troll, and a bad fucking one at that. Possibly even worse than your other usernames/banned profiles. You want to vet new sources? Learn how to do it properly instead of attacking any member who has something good to say about this source.

I don't care how you feel about that or in general; so I won't respond futher. Consider this your daily feed.

Also, I never said I would fist fuck your face, I told you to do it. You can't even fucking read, and you're out there calling me an internet tough guy?

You've been on meso since Nov 2021. You're a troll, and a bad fucking one at that. Possibly even worse than your other usernames/banned profiles. You want to vet new sources? Learn how to do it properly instead of attacking any member who has something good to say about this source.

I don't care how you feel about that or in general; so I won't respond futher. Consider this your daily feed.

Also, I never said I would fist fuck your face, I told you to do it. You can't even fucking read, and you're out there calling me an internet tough guy?
Cry me a river, see ya in another 6 months lol

We all know what ur up to bro. I’ve said for years your a massive piece of shit and you constantly prove me correct

Competition is tough for some ppl To grasp sometimes

View attachment 166490

wow if that really is 3ml thats fucking sad. I didnt think of him as the type to create an alt handle but that is pretty suspect only because it looks like it was done on the same day?

whoever it is I actually feel sorry for the guy lol he definitely has a personal vendetta to have this lab living in his head rent free.

best thing to do is ignore him as he is just trying to stir the pot and get reactions.

wow if that really is 3ml thats fucking sad. I didnt think of him as the type to create an alt handle but that is pretty suspect only because it looks like it was done on the same day?

whoever it is I actually feel sorry for the guy lol he definitely has a personal vendetta to have this lab living in his head rent free.

best thing to do is ignore him as he is just trying to stir the pot and get reactions.
I have no alternate accounts.
Because someone uses the same wording as me doesn't mean it's me.

Come on now,
Give me some credit. I have been at this over 20 years. I would be a little smarter than that.

I go by the same handle on all 3 boards.

Yes I have called this a circle jerk. I will openly admit it.
I have not come into Jets thread and made any trouble in it.

I say what I want to say, with my handle on the other boards. Do you really think I would make a fake handle to come and lip off Jets on his thread?

If I wanted to pollute his thread then I would.
Do I think this is an endless circle jerk? Yes I do. I don't need an alternate handle to stir the pot fellas.

I say my piece outside of his thread. I don't make trouble for him here as this is his only platform.

We all know what ur up to bro. I’ve said for years your a massive piece of shit and you constantly prove me correct

Competition is tough for some ppl To grasp sometimes

View attachment 166490
Not sure how I am a piece of shit, but I really don't care what you think.
I won't continue to clutter up the thread.
That being said, as I noted in the last reply I have noalternate accounts. I am the same on all 3 boards.

I see you aren't a member on brawn...or are you under a different handle??

Anyhow
I am not @KP300

Ok, well all drama aside I have an important shipping update.

Canada Post seems to be extremely anal lately regarding proper shipping addresses so anyone who places an order must first make sure the CP system recognizes your address in their database and it MUST be in proper format as well or else they will possibly return to sender and nobody wants that!

If you live at apartment 200-1234 Main St you can't say unit #200 or apartment #200, it MUST be in the same format that CP uses so it would read like this:

200-1234 Main St.
Prince Albert, SK
###-###

Please take note of this and check here:

Thank you :)

Last edited:
I have no alternate accounts.
Because someone uses the same wording as me doesn't mean it's me.

Come on now,
Give me some credit. I have been at this over 20 years. I would be a little smarter than that.

I go by the same handle on all 3 boards.

Yes I have called this a circle jerk. I will openly admit it.
I have not come into Jets thread and made any trouble in it.

I say what I want to say, with my handle on the other boards. Do you really think I would make a fake handle to come and lip off Jets on his thread?

If I wanted to pollute his thread then I would.
Do I think this is an endless circle jerk? Yes I do. I don't need an alternate handle to stir the pot fellas.

I say my piece outside of his thread. I don't make trouble for him here as this is his only platform.
I don't think your kp300, although its the obvious, its more of a scooby doo mystery i think, i think you may no who kp300 is rather though.

Ither way, i think most or all of the kp300 claims are bogus claims and definitely no proof of any of it being true , and if there were multiple fake accounts, just so 1 guy could keep communicating with him self....or little shills to bump the thread... thats just to fuckin retarded for me to even think.... like i dont understand how this thread is more of a circle jerk then any other thread. Its a source thread.... its going to be bumped often right?

I belive if u wanted to say something you would have done it under your name, After everything you've ever said on meso and other places... i cant see you being a bitch this late in the game, why the fuck would you care.

Personally when i see these type of conversations with guys I respect like you it really just pisses me off because i Personally learned from your threads, i may have learned to be a prick from a few guys like you too.

But.... what bothers me , is you knew jets cyp was underdosed, and you new he discounted it prior to selling it and told everyone, because it was on hear, i know labs on hear selling untested gear at more then 5% under etc and they offer discounts if you test it yourself and get those underdosed results, but what bothers me is you purposely said that on another fourm, just to give this lab a bad name when you knew the full story. I honestly didnt see you being a guy to do that. It was awkward to read... and felt as if you did have motive for something,

I think this lab is as respectful as one lab can be, and maybe too honest for this business...who knows , I think that was just badly played by you and i think it was something that others just noticed and thought... fak that made no sence..to say that over there.

Anyway Kp300 isnt 3ml. Are they fourm buddies, its possible... are they plotting shit... i dunno who cares.

3ml is still a respected memeber which i respect as well and really this accusation of him being kp300 shouldn't even have been called out on this thread , 1. theres no evidence, 2. i really think if he wanted to he just would... give him some credit hear like he said.

Anyway.. this took to much time i didnt have so fak it, should have just shut up... ffs oh well, have a great weekend shit head Love u.