Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Just got tracking for my 5th order with Jet. Excited to try his tren base. Does anyone here have experience with tren base? I picture it to be pretty intense lol. Will be trying it p/w on top of NPP and test.it’s in oil so I’ll probably just mix it in with my NPP pins and time it properly
Same here with the Tren base. I've use tren several times, but I'm interested to see how TB affects my training taking it P/W. I was planning on trying out Jet back in Nov, but couldn't wait for his AI so I placed an order through my go to lab.

I don’t wanna get into the politics with all the lab bullshit but do the bigger labs even have testing done? I’ve never seen them and I use them

He's probably the lab owner that supplies another Forum and is salty that JetLabs has superior pricing and in some cases better gear. His ego and pocket is hurt that some of his potential customer base has found the holy grail of domestic labs lol. Just speculation on my part. Or maybe he is just plain dumb and likes paying double somehwhere else? Who knows really, his motive may be just to troll. But it seems highly pathetic to scour some random forum and try to aggravate gym rats? Imagine how sad his life must be if thats the case.
Nah, he was a guy who went by the handle CdnGuy on here. He started out decent and then as his drug addiction took hold, he started becoming paranoid and labeled anyone a shill who dared disagree with him and attacked members relentlessly. He got clean for a bit and came back and toned down but basically he’s a non lifter and a very minimal gear user, if that. He believes he is Meso’s sheriff and the protector of this place. Granted, there are a ton of source cum guzzlers, but this guy comes here to feel important and to elevate himself by tearing others down since his life is pathetic. He was banned for his third and final time under CdnGuy handle for trolling and has come back under at least 9-10 different handles by now.

Anyway, I won’t clutter this thread anymore about this clown.

I don’t wanna get into the politics with all the lab bullshit but do the bigger labs even have testing done? I’ve never seen them and I use them

I'd really prefer questions like this be taken to the Canadian Domestic Talk thread.

Just got tracking for my 5th order with Jet. Excited to try his tren base. Does anyone here have experience with tren base? I picture it to be pretty intense lol. Will be trying it p/w on top of NPP and test.it’s in oil so I’ll probably just mix it in with my NPP pins and time it properly
It’s some strong stuff. I pinned it an hour preworkout and by the time I got to the gym was able to throw the weights around pretty good. Keep us posted when you try it!

As someone who has lived in Prince Albert, I can’t even imagine the genius who led to this example :p
this canada post, address, verification process has already been in play, for many years from various labs and lab reps. you can never leave anything to chance.