Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I suggest everyone to just put the troll on ignore and pretend he doesn't even exist otherwise his hunger for attention will always be met so let's just starve the little guy and go about our business.

Thank you :)

I suggest everyone to just put the troll on ignore and pretend he doesn't even exist otherwise his hunger for attention will always be met so let's just starve the little guy and go about our business.

He's bringing your sales up, your board is bumped to the top everytime he has a temper tantrum, sit back and enjoy.

Yes let's pretend Jets gear is top notch, and ignore reality. You're a tiny lhome brewer, NOT a lab in any sense of the word. You need a shill army and gimmicks ( coffee mug) lol to try sell a handful of vials. Wow! Your shit is underdosed and there's zero testing on finished product, good job!
Now que the nobody shills to defend their daddy JetSON. lol

I'd argue that the quality of the top labs in Canada have a better track record than the USA. USA Labs either get busted or quality seems to go to shit. Canada has I think 3? now that are probably nearing or past the 10 year in business mark with almost no to zilch for complaints I can find on the top 2 like Syn and Pareto.

Jet seems to be getting testing done on finished oils so how can it be called underdosed?

Quality > Quantity of labs.
Yeah true. It's hard to explain to my american friends how Canadian labs are. It seems like there's no real large brands in the USA like Syn or Pareto that you know you can 100% trust to not get fake or underdosed gear because they still seem to question the legitimacy of their or my gear. In fact they find it sketchy that we have "reputable" brands here rather than just ordering off a website like Steroidify or a local guy.

Got my order from jet a few days ago. Great communication. He helped me with payment issues and everything arrived intact. Just waiting on blood work and timing to run the gear.

Yes let's pretend Jets gear is top notch, and ignore reality. You're a tiny lhome brewer, NOT a lab in any sense of the word. You need a shill army and gimmicks ( coffee mug) lol to try sell a handful of vials. Wow! Your shit is underdosed and there's zero testing on finished product, good job!
So you’ve bought some and sent it off for testing? Didn’t think so CdnGay.

@Jet Labs

Has high quality products and great customer service. Not to mention beats the prices of most other Canadian Labs on every product.

Never had any problems or issues with anything from Jets. I have happily used his products since the launch and will continue to in the future. My two cents...

Alternatively, Jet offers tested gear that is at least transparently dosed in that the end user has a good idea of what they're going, since he is one of few Canadians that publicly tests their products.

You would claim that other labs are better because they never test under even 1% under the label, as they are completely untested? Personally I'd rather have the stuff that I know the true concentration of.

Alternatively, Jet offers tested gear that is at least transparently dosed in that the end user has a good idea of what they're going, since he is one of few Canadians that publicly tests their products.

You would claim that other labs are better because they never test under even 1% under the label, as they are completely untested? Personally I'd rather have the stuff that I know the true concentration of.
He wouldn’t claim anything about other labs either because he’s a non lifter. Meth is more his thing.

Ok, well all drama aside I have an important shipping update.

Canada Post seems to be extremely anal lately regarding proper shipping addresses so anyone who places an order must first make sure the CP system recognizes your address in their database and it MUST be in proper format as well or else they will possibly return to sender and nobody wants that!

If you live at apartment 200-1234 Main St you can't say unit #200 or apartment #200, it MUST be in the same format that CP uses so it would read like this:

200-1234 Main St.
Prince Albert, SK
###-###

Please take note of this and check here:

As someone who has lived in Prince Albert, I can’t even imagine the genius who led to this example :p

Last edited:
He wouldn’t claim anything about other labs either because he’s a non lifter. Meth is more his thing.
He's probably the lab owner that supplies another Forum and is salty that JetLabs has superior pricing and in some cases better gear. His ego and pocket is hurt that some of his potential customer base has found the holy grail of domestic labs lol. Just speculation on my part. Or maybe he is just plain dumb and likes paying double somehwhere else? Who knows really, his motive may be just to troll. But it seems highly pathetic to scour some random forum and try to aggravate gym rats? Imagine how sad his life must be if thats the case.

Did Jet ever say he was a super lab? I think some of the old guys here know who he is, he definitely takes his stuff seriously as he inquired about some security/opsec questions awhile back. He most definitely is not a gigantic operation like SYN or Pareto but if the tests come back good I don't see an issue?

It's not like we've seen photos of Pareto or SYN's multi millionaire dollar labs even if they may or may not exist, I'm just not following the argument here.

I'll mention I've never ordered nor used any of his products I'm using all SYN right now but you seem like you have a very strange vendetta against him.

tldr; JetLabs is clearly a person who brewed for himself and close associates who eventually expanded to offer his services to others like half the other sources on here.

Last edited:
Just got tracking for my 5th order with Jet. Excited to try his tren base. Does anyone here have experience with tren base? I picture it to be pretty intense lol. Will be trying it p/w on top of NPP and test.it’s in oil so I’ll probably just mix it in with my NPP pins and time it properly