Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Where has everyone been getting their pins and syringes from? I used to use buyneedles.ca but their selection has gotten much worse recently and they are sold out of most products they used to carry

No where in my town had sharps so I had to bring it to the needle exchange service, asked them if they had 25 x 1 and they gave me 3 boxes of them and 22s, pretty good considering no.pharmacy in my city had them

Where has everyone been getting their pins and syringes from? I used to use buyneedles.ca but their selection has gotten much worse recently and they are sold out of most products they used to carry
medneedles.ca
Ontario and Quebec free shipping over $49.
Rest of the country has a flat rate unless you spend $150 then it’s free.

Surgo.ca they use to have a bigger selection, they might have what your looking for.They have needles or combo syringe and needles. Prices are good

I like myeverythingstore. Seem to have lots of stock and quick shipping.

Placed my order last week, and had it arrive yesterday morning. Everything looks professionally packaged with a few extras included. Dealing with Jet was quick and easy. Can't speak to the quality of gear yet, however his tren base has been great PWO. Poke .5 ml preworkout and wooooo, def feel it, minimal pip.

supply chain issues everywhere.
But with covid over now, probably 6-12 months we should be ok, because people have to work or they'll be homeless.

supply chain issues everywhere.
But with covid over now, probably 6-12 months we should be ok, because people have to work or they'll be homeless.
Over?
Canadian Health Dictator Jean-Yves Duclos said Canadians may soon be required to get a booster shot every nine months for the foreseeable future to protect against new variants of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Remember our libtard government already bought 100 million doses annually for the next 2 years it's not going anywhere in the media's eyes

Over?
Canadian Health Dictator Jean-Yves Duclos said Canadians may soon be required to get a booster shot every nine months for the foreseeable future to protect against new variants of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Remember our libtard government already bought 100 million doses annually for the next 2 years it's not going anywhere in the media's eyes

Wait.....wtf :confused:..... We need boosters now to protect against the covid vaccine lol?

BTW just finished tren base vial if you want extreme pumps and strength that hits you fast and hard definitely pin an hour pre workout and your gonna hit some heavy ass weights

Sponsors

Latest posts