Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Hey guys! Just thought I’d check in. I’ve been away a while, had some crazy life shit going on… almost lost my arm due to a crazy infection I left for to long ( not juice related, dirty wire broke off in my arm. Rebar guy) anyway back in the gym now after a month or so off. Look forward to catching up on the thread! @Jet Labs ill be sending an email here shortly for a updated list!

Hey guys! Just thought I’d check in. I’ve been away a while, had some crazy life shit going on… almost lost my arm due to a crazy infection I left for to long ( not juice related, dirty wire broke off in my arm. Rebar guy) anyway back in the gym now after a month or so off. Look forward to catching up on the thread! @Jet Labs ill be sending an email here shortly for a updated list!

Holy crapola brother, glad you're ok :)

Hey guys I'm a bit late on this thread and wanted to know if anyone can help me out. Did Jet start brewing TNT(Test e 250/Tren e 150) and Tren E?

Hey guys I'm a bit late on this thread and wanted to know if anyone can help me out. Did Jet start brewing TNT(Test e 250/Tren e 150) and Tren E?
I don’t think so... not sure if he has it in the works or not...
Perhaps @Jet Labs will fill you in.

Currently running his PROFINA right now and the results have been pretty amazing. Full review will be coming once I complete my cycle.

I don’t think so... not sure if he has it in the works or not...
Perhaps @Jet Labs will fill you in.

Currently running his PROFINA right now and the results have been pretty amazing. Full review will be coming once I complete my cycle.

Haven't made a TNT blend yet, but can have ready within a week. I see that 250/150 is the typical blend ratio, but curious what everyone thinks about a blend ratio of 200/100 instead?

Haven't made a TNT blend yet, but can have ready within a week. I see that 250/150 is the typical blend ratio, but curious what everyone thinks about a blend ratio of 200/100 instead?
Is that for PIP or ?

I have always used the 250-150...or once a 250-100...
Never tried the 200-100 but I’m sure I would try it!

Been away for a while since I'd stocked up on the Jets goodness for a long time. Now ready to restock again and since I'm a primo-whore I second the 250 mg/ml option. In 10 ml vials though lol. Would you happen to have Mast 200 mg/ml in stock @Jet Labs?

Been away for a while since I'd stocked up on the Jets goodness for a long time. Now ready to restock again and since I'm a primo-whore I second the 250 mg/ml option. In 10 ml vials though lol. Would you happen to have Mast 200 mg/ml in stock @Jet Labs?

Primo-e will remain in 10ml vials and mast-e 200 is in stock yes :)

Thank you.