Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Ok gentleman let's get those bids going and of course part of proceeds will be donated to a non profit animal rescue.

Current bid is $350 and mystery item if over $500 will be something you won't want to miss out on :oops:

Thank you :)

Good ink is not cheap that is for sure. I have had my 1/2 sleeve quoted for about 4 years now and I just cant bring myself to finance it....yet.
My backs gunna be a bit pricey, even my arm is bigger than most people's legs, so it took 6 8-10 hour sessions, and there's no such thing as a half sleeve lol, you'll eventually start thinking about going all the way down

Big thank you to Jet, I was in a bit of a situation due to travel for work and he came up with a solution and was able to remedy it for me asap as it was a very time sensitive issue, I wont go into details here but all I can say is this man is a wizard!

Primo-e 200 is back in stock and cruise blend 200, dhb 100 and TNT 300 blend will be ready by Monday. Primo-e 250 will be closer to fall.

Thank you and have a safe and fun long weekend :)

My backs gunna be a bit pricey, even my arm is bigger than most people's legs, so it took 6 8-10 hour sessions, and there's no such thing as a half sleeve lol, you'll eventually start thinking about going all the way down
Stfu you wanna be gangsta you sound like a complete TOOL. Thug life lmao

Does anyone by chance know of any animal rescues/organizations here in Canada that accept donations via bitcoin?

Thank you for any assistance :)

Does anyone by chance know of any animal rescues/organizations here in Canada that accept donations via bitcoin?

Thank you for any assistance :)
CanadaHelps - Cryptocurrency (they support lots of animal rescue orgs, you can choose the charity of choice after clicking on the donation button)

Sponsors