Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Did anyone else hear that Mentzer would at some point start using meth pre-workout? Those must have been some hype gym sessions...
Yep he abused methamphetamines and used them pre workout, but I suggest you don't use them with anabolics which already put pressure on the heart as amphetamines make you more stimulated and make your heart beat harder and could make it harder to sleep

Yep he abused methamphetamines and used them pre workout, but I suggest you don't use them with anabolics which already put pressure on the heart as amphetamines make you more stimulated and make your heart beat harder and could make it harder to sleep
Not to mention the serious neurotoxicity associated with long-term amphetamine use.

Also, more in line with what you said, I am quite amazed at the widespread use of cabergoline in bodybuilders. It's also very cardiotoxic. Can most people not get away with P5P or prami on deca/tren?

@Jet Labs
I have heard some good things about inj superdrol, would that be hard to make into a pre workout?

Any steroid can be made into a suspension so no it wouldn't be hard to make at all.
Did anyone else hear that Mentzer would at some point start using meth pre-workout? Those must have been some hype gym sessions...

Guys, please no rec drug discussions in my thread. Hope you understand :)

Not to mention the serious neurotoxicity associated with long-term amphetamine use.

Also, more in line with what you said, I am quite amazed at the widespread use of cabergoline in bodybuilders. It's also very cardiotoxic. Can most people not get away with P5P or prami on deca/tren?
Yeah dopamine makes the heart beat harder I know because I've used Vyvanse and I've used olanzapine which blocks dopamine and it has a calming effect on the heart too

@Jet Labs
I have heard some good things about inj superdrol, would that be hard to make into a pre workout?
Injectable orals tend to have much different properties I've heard superdrol maybe easy on the hair but injecting methylated masteron without the first liver pass oh boy its like getting a free hair cut or maybe it isn't you can never know

Injectable orals tend to have much different properties I've heard superdrol maybe easy on the hair but injecting methylated masteron without the first liver pass oh boy its like getting a free hair cut or maybe it isn't you can never know

Quite a few guys have inquired about anavar suspension so that will make it on my list soon enough :)

What is the appeal of injecting orals? Don't the majority of them work better via oral administration? Plus you do much less pinning?

I have never used injectable orals before so maybe someone who has can list some pros and cons?

What is the appeal of injecting orals? Don't the majority of them work better via oral administration? Plus you do much less pinning?

I have never used injectable orals before so maybe someone who has can list some pros and cons?
Pros: more bioavailable, skips first liver pass less liver toxic

The chemistry is changed and you don't know weather it will be better or worse

For one, it should be much easier on your liver.

Actually, that being said, I'd love a liquid oral anadrol for easy sublingual administration. @Jet Labs is this feasible? Maybe suspending it in alcohol with a decent concentration?

Pros: more bioavailable, skips first liver pass less liver toxic

The chemistry is changed and you don't know weather it will be better or worse

The chemistry of the compound does not change, but it does pack more punch do to entering the blood stream very quickly.

For one, it should be much easier on your liver.

Actually, that being said, I'd love a liquid oral anadrol for easy sublingual administration. @Jet Labs is this feasible? Maybe suspending it in alcohol with a decent concentration?

I will be introducing liquid orals for ingestion soon as well, believe I mentioned this a few pages back? These items will be made using grain alcohol, peg400 and flavoring and come in 50ml dropper bottles.

Also oral suspensions in injection form can be ingested as well, but will taste like dog shit lol.

I will be introducing liquid orals for ingestion soon as well, believe I mentioned this a few pages back? These items will be made using grain alcohol, peg400 and flavoring and come in 50ml dropper bottles.

Also oral suspensions in injection form can be ingested as well, but will taste like dog shit lol.
Do you see all of this upcoming stuff ready for December?

Sponsors