Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Little cycle update. Aside from some debilitating tren cough the other day that freaked out the gf. Things are going good, had a shit week for training due to work but I'm up 10lbs since my cut with barely a change in bf% had acouple guys noting I must be back in cycle. Along with a 5 rep increase to what was my working weight for bench.

Still running
400mg test ew
175-200mg tren ew
60mg tbol ed

Pip is non existent at this point. Had to add taurine in due to muscle cramping. Likely from the tbol.

Anyways here's a shot of what everyone's here for20211110_104937.jpg

Little cycle update. Aside from some debilitating tren cough the other day that freaked out the gf. Things are going good, had a shit week for training due to work but I'm up 10lbs since my cut with barely a change in bf% had acouple guys noting I must be back in cycle. Along with a 5 rep increase to what was my working weight for bench.

Still running
400mg test ew
175-200mg tren ew
60mg tbol ed

Pip is non existent at this point. Had to add taurine in due to muscle cramping. Likely from the tbol.

Anyways here's a shot of what everyone's here forView attachment 156245
That's good to here it's almost the same cycle I'm doing now, my test is at 200 ew and tren 200 ew.
Also doing 40 tbol/40 var ed

I'm liking the lower dosages cycles now that I'm getting up there in age, I feel better and less sides.

Hope the rest of your cycle goes well

That's good to here it's almost the same cycle I'm doing now, my test is at 200 ew and tren 200 ew.
Also doing 40 tbol/40 var ed

I'm liking the lower dosages cycles now that I'm getting up there in age, I feel better and less sides.

Hope the rest of your cycle goes well
Thanks brother! Definitely would like to swap the tbol for var next go and maybe even top it off with some primo.

Im still claiming my 365 for a mug

You mean one of these?

20211110_142135-1.jpg

Just enjoyed a bangin' (is that what the kids call it?) cup of coffee out of this baby. Damn good too. Was it the mug that made it taste extra good? i guess you'll never know. :D

Besides, you didn't hand count over a thousand Corn Pops 2x and me and your mother feel that the steroids are enough. We don't want you drinking coffee, it'll stunt your growth.

You mean one of these?

View attachment 156250

Just enjoyed a bangin' (is that what the kids call it?) cup of coffee out of this baby. Damn good too. Was it the mug that made it taste extra good? i guess you'll never know. :D

Besides, you didn't hand count over a thousand Corn Pops 2x and me and your mother feel that the steroids are enough. We don't want you drinking coffee, it'll stunt your growth.
@Jet Labs wtf you sent this fucker a mug. What ever deal ya'll got going on, let me in. ill wait for you at the border. ill rent a Mexican pick up truck to not look suspicious. Fuck it, ill speak to you in Spanish so we don't raise any red flags..

@Jet Labs wtf you sent this fucker a mug. What ever deal ya'll got going on, let me in. ill wait for you at the border. ill rent a Mexican pick up truck to not look suspicious. Fuck it, ill speak to you in Spanish so we don't raise any red flags..

The mug was my way of thanking Mr. Sparkles for hosting the contest the other week ;)

You mean one of these?

View attachment 156250

just had one myself! @trl01

Attachments

• 3CFF7B3D-9E65-4247-BAB8-659D423F5F10.png
    3CFF7B3D-9E65-4247-BAB8-659D423F5F10.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 36