Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Made a small order over the weekend, everything was quick and easy . Package was shipped out the day after payment and had the tracking number the same day. The vials were packed with lots of love also lol. Jets answered really quick i was able to order within minutes !

Attachments

• IMG_20211118_181453.jpg
    IMG_20211118_181453.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 53
Looks like I made a good choice with my first source. First cycle, never pinned anything in my life besides melanotan II, zero pip or discomfort 8 hours after pinning my delt for the first time.

Order was placed on the 11th, had tracking info by the 12th and got the package this am. Ordering and payment was super easy.

Attachments

• IMG_20211118_171038530_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211118_171038530_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Who's interested in winstrol suspension?
Is the oil based winny hard to synthesize without guaq? That stuff is tied for first with nand no ester. I used to pin 75 mg of oil based winny pre workout and I'd have noticable vascularity 30 minutes in with a pump. However, I'd reak of guacol and all the gear heads would know what's up;)

Is the oil based winny hard to synthesize without guaq? That stuff is tied for first with nand no ester. I used to pin 75 mg of oil based winny pre workout and I'd have noticable vascularity 30 minutes in with a pump. However, I'd reak of guacol and all the gear heads would know what's up;)

My no ester products(suspensions)are water based and future no ester products will be water based as well.

Thank you