Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

The primo ace, is likely a killer add on for guys on trt with clinic's, can easily stop that a week or so before labs and likely not flunk there bloodwork. Quick an fast getting it back in your system after too.

The primo ace, is likely a killer add on for guys on trt with clinic's, can easily stop that a week or so before labs and likely not flunk there bloodwork. Quick an fast getting it back in your system after too.

If the primo-ace gets good reviews I'll be brewing up a 100 enan/100 ace blend and guys can pin a ml per day and get the best of both ;)

My experience so far with Jet labs.
Not only did he take My order promptly and have my pack shipped out the very next day, he was also very informative and answered many of my questions outside of the scope of my order which I greatly appreciate because he doesn't have to spend extra time doing that. That's just that prime customer service level that he holds in my opinion. Now although my pack is held up due to floods, I cannot say anything on gear, what I can say is I'm very impressed and happy with the service I received from jet labs.
Thank you Sir will update when I get my supplies.

I use 12.5 mg aromasin a week. Have to split the pill up to 6.25mg 2x a week, pill crumbles alot. You were talking about making a liquid aromasin, would make dosing easy.

Npp finished results are in and it's a tad over 10% variance so I'll be adjusting my recipe for the next batch.

Thank you :)

Test Report #14839.png

Anavar suspension 50mg/ml, Anadrol suspension 50mg/ml, and Tren-e 200mg/ml samples are ready to ship out, but stock is very limited so first come first serve on these items. The rest of the samples are delayed due to unfortunate shipping delays so out of my control, but I do apologize.

Screenshot_20211127-225713_Gallery.jpg

Anavar suspension 50mg/ml, Anadrol suspension 50mg/ml, and Tren-e 200mg/ml samples are ready to ship out, but stock is very limited so first come first serve on these items. The rest of the samples are delayed due to unfortunate shipping delays so out of my control, but I do apologize.

View attachment 156936
That anadrol is gonna make a nice pre workout for whoever decides to run it. I've made quite a few PRs with my skwatts using it. It's a pretty explosive performance enhancer. Nice to see someone carry it on their list.

That anadrol is gonna make a nice pre workout for whoever decides to run it. I've made quite a few PRs with my skwatts using it. It's a pretty explosive performance enhancer. Nice to see someone carry it on their list.

It's not on my list yet, but if feedback is good on everything then I'll be putting them on my list :)

View attachment 156936
That tren-e has a nice glow to it.

going strong on this mans test deca and Dbol 800/800/40. Unfortunately gotta cut out the Dbol now tho. Having a hard time controlling e2. Sucks being so fucking sensitive to e2. Least Ya know it’s good product tho

I just want to mention again that with the samples it's on a first come, first serve basis so no holds. Judging by the demand thus far I'll be making a lot more soon lol.