Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Made another order. Like the last, quick and easy. Picture with his new NPP and the suspension. Minimal PIP for the suspension and flows through a slin pin easily. Thanks again20211202_120312.jpg20211202_120244.jpg

Made another order. Like the last, quick and easy. Picture with his new NPP and the suspension. Minimal PIP for the suspension and flows through a slin pin easily. Thanks againView attachment 157115View attachment 157116
How is the suspension vs regular tabs? Is there a big difference or just a different way to get the same anavar effect? Curious to try it out as I was going to use var at the end of this cycle anyways

Last edited:
To be honest, I haven't had much luck with var tabs. I've tried a few of the other Canadian UGLs and I don't seem to respond well, even Adrol doesn't do much for me.
I've tried Jets test, tren and now var suspension and the pumps are crazy good and the strength boost is definitely noticable.

To be honest, I haven't had much luck with var tabs. I've tried a few of the other Canadian UGLs and I don't seem to respond well, even Adrol doesn't do much for me.
I've tried Jets test, tren and now var suspension and the pumps are crazy good and the strength boost is definitely noticable.
Sounds like a fun addition, do you have to inject 2× a day like you would take oral var? Or is the absorption different?

Or is it the type of thing you do 30 mins pre workout? I have tried oral var before and responded well, so I figure injectable I could use less for the same effect type thing. Thx for the reply dude

Sounds like a fun addition, do you have to inject 2× a day like you would take oral var? Or is the absorption different?

Or is it the type of thing you do 30 mins pre workout? I have tried oral var before and responded well, so I figure injectable I could use less for the same effect type thing. Thx for the reply dude
Do 1ml 30 min pre workout. I would throw in some test suspension with it as well. I didn't this time but will be moving forward.

Do 1ml 30 min pre workout. I would throw in some test suspension with it as well. I didn't this time but will be moving forward.
Oh shit I'm retarded. Anavar suspension is oral application I'm seeing? Idk why but I always assumed it was an injectable.

Oh shit I'm retarded. Anavar suspension is oral application I'm seeing? Idk why but I always assumed it was an injectable.

Anavar and Anadrol are oral steroids, but can be used as Injections as well and that's what I have made.

Orals can also be made as caps, tabs, liquid solutions or liquid suspensions using different delivery vehicles such as oils, alcohols and ora plus/humco products.

Anavar and Anadrol are oral steroids, but can be used as Injections as well and that's what I have made.

Orals can also be made as caps, tabs, liquid solutions or liquid suspensions using different delivery vehicles such as oils, alcohols and ora plus/humco products.
OK I see. So between tabs or suspension it's just a different application of the same thing. So then would tabs or suspension be interchangeable? Just by guessing I feel like the injectable would be a better bang for your buck, thanks for the answers brother.

Either way I'm going to be running your var tabs or suspension on my last 4 weeks, curious as to what is "better" though.

OK I see. So between tabs or suspension it's just a different application of the same thing. So then would tabs or suspension be interchangeable? Just by guessing I feel like the injectable would be a better bang for your buck, thanks for the answers brother.

Either way I'm going to be running your var tabs or suspension on my last 4 weeks, curious as to what is "better" though.

Different application yes, but injecting orals has a much faster kick with increased potency.

Suspensions for injection are not for everyone and I do not carry var tabs, but soon I'll have liquid var for oral use that will come in dropper bottles.

Different application yes, but injecting orals has a much faster kick with increased potency.

Suspensions for injection are not for everyone and I do not carry var tabs, but soon I'll have liquid var for oral use that will come in dropper bottles.
So if I'm someone that already gets painful pumps on 420mg test e a week, I might want to be careful with injectable orals I take it?

I have played around with oral anavar once before in a tab format, and the pumps were insane. does injectable still tend to give you that 24 hour pump feeling? Because the that's half the reason I want to run it again

So if I'm someone that already gets painful pumps on 420mg test e a week, I might want to be careful with injectable orals I take it?

I have played around with oral anavar once before in a tab format, and the pumps were insane. does injectable still tend to give you that 24 hour pump feeling? Because the that's half the reason I want to run it again

Ha ha ha ......brother you will get pumps just from fluffing your pillow ;)

Ok fellas samples of the following are ready,

Primo-e 200
Primo-ace 75
Mast-p 100
Mast-e 200

And of course,

Anadrol suspension 50
Anavar suspension 50

Thank you

Ok fellas samples of the following are ready,

Primo-e 200
Primo-ace 75
Mast-p 100
Mast-e 200

And of course,

Anadrol suspension 50
Anavar suspension 50

Thank you
Not trying to hassle you but have you sent a sample of the Anavar suspension for testing? I'm actually quite curious because when I think of Var I think of the big sugar-sized grains and its supposed to be quite difficult to get dissolved. I'm almost surprised it passes through a filter

Not trying to hassle you but have you sent a sample of the Anavar suspension for testing? I'm actually quite curious because when I think of Var I think of the big sugar-sized grains and its supposed to be quite difficult to get dissolved. I'm almost surprised it passes through a filter

No I didn't send samples for testing as I only made a small amount of each item, but as soon as each item is added to my list full time it will be backed by testing like everything else I produce.

As for Anavar if you desolve it then that would be a solution, the process of making suspensions is very different and includes an emulsifier.

All AAS can be made into a suspension with the right amount of heat and proper procedure.

Thank you.