Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

My experience with Jet Labs thus far:
- Response time was great.
- Shipping was quick and parcel was delivered earlier than the date noted by Canada Post.
- I did a Roidtest on the NPP, came out true.
- Tren looks legit (have not tried yet)
- I ordered NPP, DBOL, Tren Ace, and test Prop - Packaging is good (better than larger/older UGLs)
- i will post again with results and experience.

- Shipping was quick and parcel was delivered earlier than the date noted by Canada Post.
- I ordered NPP, DBOL, Tren Ace, and test Prop - Packaging is good (better than larger/older UGLs)

chris-tucker-dancing.gif

A useful review but IMO roid tests are literal dog shit and you're better off buying magic beans with how easily results can be altered by carrier oil/solvents/concentration

Sorry I do not understand?

Ok, ill put it into simple terms. How does an experienced brewer overdose a product by 12%? Surely your measurements for your carrier oil are not that far out?

Just after a little more transparency as it looks like your still overdosing the raws even though you know the purity

Ok, ill put it into simple terms. How does an experienced brewer overdose a product by 12%? Surely your measurements for your carrier oil are not that far out?

Just after a little more transparency as it looks like your still overdosing the raws even though you know the purity

The npp was made using new beakers so my guess is the lines are slightly off. And I've been extremely transparent thus far compared to most sources plus I test EVERYTHING so not really sure what else I can do lol?

The npp was made using new beakers so my guess is the lines are slightly off. And I've been extremely transparent thus far compared to most sources plus I test EVERYTHING so not really sure what else I can do lol?

Damn, you use the glassware marks for measuring? So thats the adjustment in recipe for next batch?

Nitpickers gonna nitpick lol.

Fairly sure if it was 12% underdosed youd be asking these questions? Just because its over the label claim we are all good though, continuous improvement brother.

I would be taking note that he posted up the results to notify clients as well as stating he will adjust future batches and present those test results as well while wondering how he plans to offset the variance for those that are still willing to order the product.

Most labs would just ghost the data.

Your question was valid just presented a little back door, no yoga no lube.

I would be taking note that he posted up the results to notify clients as well as stating he will adjust future batches and present those test results as well while wondering how he plans to offset the variance for those that are still willing to order the product.

Most labs would just ghost the data.

Your question was valid just presented a little back door, no yoga no lube.

Yeah i agree, however Jets initially said he was adjusting the recipe. Now hes saying the glassware is at fault for the overdosing.

You shouldn't be adjusting the recipe because your equipment isn't accurate imo.

Yeah i agree, however Jets initially said he was adjusting the recipe. Now hes saying the glassware is at fault for the overdosing.

You shouldn't be adjusting the recipe because your equipment isn't accurate imo.

I should have said "Adjust Procedure" rather than "Adjust Recipe" so I'll eat that one and I've double checked my glassware and everything is spot on so the error must have been extra raws being added so again I'll eat that as well and make improvements.

While I do agree with keeping labs accountable I don't agree with overstepping on issues that have already been brought up and addressed!

I showed the test results, acknowledged the overdose and stated it would be corrected and that should be the end of it imho.