Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Anavar and Anadrol are oral steroids, but can be used as Injections as well and that's what I have made.

Orals can also be made as caps, tabs, liquid solutions or liquid suspensions using different delivery vehicles such as oils, alcohols and ora plus/humco products.
is the liver still taking a toll to breakdown oral suspensions or does the suspension change the equation? Would love some Anadrol but been keeping away due to Liver stress.

is the liver still taking a toll to breakdown oral suspensions or does the suspension change the equation? Would love some Anadrol but been keeping away due to Liver stress.

Should make no difference to taking a pill, capsule or straight raw powder.

Edit: Mixed up the terminology, i think. If you're talking about injectable ignore my reply.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't orals pass the liver twice, where injections pass once?
Orals tend to give me bad heartburn as well where suspension doesn't seem to affect me in that way.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't orals pass the liver twice, where injections pass once?
Orals tend to give me bad heartburn as well where suspension doesn't seem to affect me in that way.

Yeh I believe you are correct.

The first person to post irrefutable proof (Email confirmation/Bitcoin on blockchain) of a donation made to a no kill animal rescue for no less than $200 will receive the following items,

2x Test-e
2x Deca
2x Dbol
2x Test-p
1x Primo-ace
1x Var-susp
1x Anadrol-susp

Thank you :)

The first person to post irrefutable proof (Email confirmation/Bitcoin on blockchain) of a donation made to a no kill animal rescue for no less than $200 will receive the following items,

2x Test-e
2x Deca
2x Dbol
2x Test-p
1x Primo-ace
1x Var-susp
1x Anadrol-susp

Save an animal and become one all in the same move, love to see it

Not very educated in biology frankly but from the few articles I looked up, it seems like if something is liver toxic, the method in which you take it makes no difference. Perhaps someone more knowledge could distill this info.

17 alpha-alkylated anabolic-androgenic steroids are associated with hepatoxicity. I think the most common 17A AAS steroid available in both oral and injectable form is winstrol / stanozolol. Thus my search was largely focused on winstrol.

This study did both winstrol and anadrol at seperate times with oral ingestion in humans. Both were liver toxic. Jundishapur Journal of Chronic Disease Care | Home

Injectable stanozolol study in rats showing that it is hepatoxic: Evaluation of acute and chronic hepatotoxic effects exerted by anabolic-androgenic steroid stanozolol in adult male rats - PubMed.

Case study attempting to rectify the liver damage done by injectable stanozolol in a 19 year old man: Severe intrahepatic cholestasis and liver failure after stanozolol usage – case report and review of the literature For all I know he could have taken many other steroids, was a heavy drinker, etc... Not exactly a controlled experiment.

Neither of these studies directly compare the liver toxicity of orals VS injections either. Could have take longer to reach toxic levels via the injection route.

Last perhaps relevant study. I don't know what any of these liver enzymes are.

Six drugs classified as anabolic steroids and capable of producing appreciable nitrogen retention in the body were studied with respect to their effects on the activity of the liver. Four tests of liver function (sulfobromophthalein retention, serum bilirubin, serum lactic dehydrogenase, and total creatinine chromogen) were applied in 38 healthy men. The steroid most used was norethandrolone, given intramuscularly. In addition a comparison between intramuscular and oral routes of administration was made in 16 convalescent patients. Norethandrolone was found to be the most toxic of the 6 steroids tested. All increased the retention of sulfobromophthalein and the excretion of creatinine; none affected the serum bilirubin. The route of administration did not make a significant difference.

Last edited:
Nobody's liver is going to fail from a couple weeks of winstrol and I'm not 100% sure on the science behind orals taken by mouth vs by injection, but when injected they kick in extremely fast and the effects are much more pronounced.

I'll take another shot at this "injectable does less liver damage" debate.

Hard to find research on injectable vs oral with 17 A AAS in humans. Decided to try a super popular class of drug known for being liver toxic: NSAIDs

A study comparing injectable IV VS oral Acetaminophen:

After PO acetaminophen, the maximum individual values for ALT and AST were increased 7.0 and 4.7 times the upper limit of normal for these enzymes, respectively. This compared to a maximum individual value for ALT or AST in the IV acetaminophen group of 3.0 and 4.2 times the upper limit of normal for ALT and AST, respectively.

Definitely seems less liver toxic. Especially for ALT at less than half the rate of increase and somewhat for ALT.

Bonus for injectables is they are way easier on your gut:

I'll take another shot at this "injectable does less liver damage" debate.

Hard to find research on injectable vs oral with 17 A AAS in humans. Decided to try a super popular class of drug known for being liver toxic: NSAIDs

A study comparing injectable IV VS oral Acetaminophen:

After PO acetaminophen, the maximum individual values for ALT and AST were increased 7.0 and 4.7 times the upper limit of normal for these enzymes, respectively. This compared to a maximum individual value for ALT or AST in the IV acetaminophen group of 3.0 and 4.2 times the upper limit of normal for ALT and AST, respectively.

Definitely seems less liver toxic. Especially for ALT at less than half the rate of increase and somewhat for ALT.

Bonus for injectables is they are way easier on your gut:

Don't have the time to read it, but maximum measured value is useless to provide any sort of useful info about damage done. What you'd look for is Area Under Curve. Unless that's talked about I'd dismiss the study's relevance.

Don't have the time to read it, but maximum measured value is useless to provide any sort of useful info about damage done. What you'd look for is Area Under Curve. Unless that's talked about I'd dismiss the study's relevance.
Thanks for the response. I didn't see any AUC mentioned in the study, nor could I find any other study using both oral and IV.

Attempt #3 at this. I don't doubt you can interpret this better than I.

This time with sublingual vs oral: Assessing Effects of BHV-0223 40 mg Zydis Sublingual Formulation and Riluzole 50 mg Oral Tablet on Liver Function Test Parameters Utilizing DILIsym

AUC of sublingual in the liver is 80% of that of oral = less toxic? If you wish to analyze it I have attached what I think is the relevant part.

1638631110571.png

Attempt #3 at this. I don't doubt you can interpret this better than I.

This time with sublingual vs oral: Assessing Effects of BHV-0223 40 mg Zydis Sublingual Formulation and Riluzole 50 mg Oral Tablet on Liver Function Test Parameters Utilizing DILIsym

AUC of sublingual in the liver is 80% of that of oral = less toxic? If you wish to analyze it I have attached what I think is the relevant part.

View attachment 157189
Yes, by a long shot I think it might point to other elimination routes being employed, therefore affecting liver less. Somebody smarter than me will hopefully chime in as well.

Well guys autocorrect has kicked my old ass once again so I gotta eat some shit now!

All primo samples that went out say Promobolan instead of Primobolan so everyone who got these will receive a free primo-e once I have it in full stock.

I sincerely apologize for the error and hope this will make things right with those who ordered.

Last edited: