Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Hey bruh primo ace for injection causes big issues never works. wonder how you did it?

That's not the case imho. Do you remember back in the day everyone got bad pip from Test-prop or now a days it's Test-e that's causing lots of pip well the same goes for Primo-ace, not all raws cause bad pip!

Bold-cyp is still thought of as causing bad pip, but again that's not the case and it's actually Bold-ace that causes crazy bad pip.

Hope this clears things up,

Thank you

That's not the case imho. Do you remember back in the day everyone got bad pip from Test-prop or now a days it's Test-e that's causing lots of pip well the same goes for Primo-ace, not all raws cause bad pip!

Bold-cyp is still thought of as causing bad pip, but again that's not the case and it's actually Bold-ace that causes crazy bad pip.

Hope this clears things up,

Thank you
Oh I just read on a few forums specifically primo ace causes flu like symptoms when injected. its not pip thats the issue with primo ace injection its the flu/body sickness and thats why all labs make it into oral if they carry it, never injection. but you must have figured out the secret to making it!

Oh I just read on a few forums specifically primo ace causes flu like symptoms when injected. its not pip thats the issue with primo ace injection its the flu/body sickness and thats why all labs make it into oral if they carry it, never injection. but you must have figured out the secret to making it!

No secret brother and people use to get flu like symptoms from Test-prop so I'm guessing back in the day before hplc testing lots of primo products were really test prop!

had to place a second order today. absolutely tore through that first round of test and deca. FWIW his gear is way cheaper than lof other sources and it’s all tested. Don’t see a reason not to keep using em for a bit as long as things keep going well

Donation items showed up today. Jet's customer service is top notch in my experience. Shipping is speedy and he replies to my emails faster than I do to his.

He let me swap a few items so I traded the primo for npp and the dbol for more injectable var. I was worried that the oil would crash sitting in my freezing mailbox but it was perfectly fine.

I'm keeping the test-e and the anadrol suspension. The rest is going to a friend for an early Christmas gift. Ill post a little review when I give the anadrol a shot.
JetLabs.png

Just received the primo e 200 and primo ace samples was so excited ripped it open and pinned half a ml of each in the quads very smooth and easy pin will keep updating throughout but so far from customer service to presentation iys been stellar

Review time!

Includes Primo Ace and Anadrol suspension comments. Sections are bold, products are underlined.

I’ll put this up top…

TLDR: Jet good, you order things, you happy, PIP is joke

Service:

This guy’s replies are so swift I am concerned for his personal life. Package was shipped out fast and arrived way quicker than I anticipated considering the weather-related delays in my area. Forgot about a promo item on my order and he reminded me instead of letting me forget.

Packaging:

I have to comment on this. Bubble packaging within bubble packaging within bubble packaging bound with… so … much … tape. Christmas at Jet’s place must take a week. Seriously someone could take a sledgehammer to the package and it would prob still arrive intact. Slick business card.

Products:

I will give specific reviews of the products I have tried.

Anadrol Suspension: God dayuuuuummmm am I impressed with this. I have used one other brand of injectable anadrol. Jet’s stuff has WAAAAAYYYYYY less PIP, like seriously next to none in comparison. Maybe 15 mins of PIP at most. On top of that, same price as the other provider but you get 10 MLs instead of 5 MLs. WTF? There’s seriously no competition here.

As for the suspension VS orals. Love em. Really minimizes stomach issues for me. No heartburn or stomach pain what so ever and I got wicked bad heartburn from a whopping 5 MG of oral anavar. If you are on the fence about trying an injectable suspension as a preworkout or to swap from orals, I would highly recommend Jet’s. Definitely never gonna use an oral again given the choice.

Primo / “Promo” Ace: I like to use Primo as an AI (100 MG of Primo dropped my E2 from 64 -> 44). I would prefer to match the ester to whatever ester is providing estrogen whenever possible i.e Primo E with Test E, Primo Ace with Ment Ace. Not a fan of oral primo ace as it is not scalable due to cost, there is no definite data on its bioavailability that I am aware of so I can’t exactly transfer data between esters, plus I found it had some delay VS injectable ace so the timing was a bit fucked up.

To test the injectable primo ace I used it as an AI for the Ment ace. Did not grow breasts . Worked MUCH better than the oral primo ace as release timing felt great to me. If any Ment fiends are out there and find it hard to control the estrogen on ace, give this stuff a shot, makes it a breeze.

BUT THE PIP !?!?!?! I didn’t notice any more pip versus primo e frankly. If there was PIP it is was seriously so little it wasn’t memorable. I have pinned this 5 times in 2 and a bit days. Primo makes me feel amazing and this primo was no different.

Carrier oil: Have not used MCT oil before, only GSO, cotton seed, and miglyol. Thickness in my experience is GSO > cotton seed > MCT > miglyol. I pin ED, sometimes twice a day depending on the ester, using either a 27 or 30 gauge needle. Pushing the GSO or cotton seed through the 30 gauge requires some effort. Not so much with the MCT. Indifferent towards miglyol, thin but I find it has a bit more pip vs the other 3 oils. When the GSO / cotton seed supply runs out, I won’t be getting more, worth the switch to MCT.

Final thoughts:

All in all fucking awesome service, great prices, offers some “oddities”, and whatever black magic witchery he uses in his brewing process has conquered PIP resulting in a top notch product. If you place an order, you won’t be disappointed.

To Do:

Try Test Suspension, Anavar Suspension, and Bold cyp (might wait for Ment E for this one or next time I use more test)
What was your dosage of ment ace to Primo ace I'm gonna try the same thing

Not very educated in biology frankly but from the few articles I looked up, it seems like if something is liver toxic, the method in which you take it makes no difference. Perhaps someone more knowledge could distill this info.

17 alpha-alkylated anabolic-androgenic steroids are associated with hepatoxicity. I think the most common 17A AAS steroid available in both oral and injectable form is winstrol / stanozolol. Thus my search was largely focused on winstrol.

This study did both winstrol and anadrol at seperate times with oral ingestion in humans. Both were liver toxic. Jundishapur Journal of Chronic Disease Care | Home

Injectable stanozolol study in rats showing that it is hepatoxic: Evaluation of acute and chronic hepatotoxic effects exerted by anabolic-androgenic steroid stanozolol in adult male rats - PubMed.

Case study attempting to rectify the liver damage done by injectable stanozolol in a 19 year old man: Severe intrahepatic cholestasis and liver failure after stanozolol usage – case report and review of the literature For all I know he could have taken many other steroids, was a heavy drinker, etc... Not exactly a controlled experiment.

Neither of these studies directly compare the liver toxicity of orals VS injections either. Could have take longer to reach toxic levels via the injection route.

Last perhaps relevant study. I don't know what any of these liver enzymes are.

Six drugs classified as anabolic steroids and capable of producing appreciable nitrogen retention in the body were studied with respect to their effects on the activity of the liver. Four tests of liver function (sulfobromophthalein retention, serum bilirubin, serum lactic dehydrogenase, and total creatinine chromogen) were applied in 38 healthy men. The steroid most used was norethandrolone, given intramuscularly. In addition a comparison between intramuscular and oral routes of administration was made in 16 convalescent patients. Norethandrolone was found to be the most toxic of the 6 steroids tested. All increased the retention of sulfobromophthalein and the excretion of creatinine; none affected the serum bilirubin. The route of administration did not make a significant difference.
thanks for the details budd and everyone else's comments regarding this topic. This was really helpful. It does look like there is no escape from 17 alpha-alkylated products, however, taking them as suspensions seem to be less stressful to the system compared to taking them orally. Jets, will be placing an order soon for suspensions :)

What was your dosage of ment ace to Primo ace I'm gonna try the same thing
Ment ace is 50 mg / ML
Primo Ace is 75 mg / ML

ML Breakdown:

I do a 3:1 primo:ment in terms of ML.

For example 10 MLs of Ment to 30 MLs of Primo ace.

MG if they are the same ester, the ester weight doesn't matter:

5 MG Ment
22.5 MG Primo Ace

By MG 4.5:1 primo:ment.

Update really liking the feel of the primo ace so farunning .7ml a day so 52.5mg the pip is there in quads but inject in glute was fine definitely loving bit the primo ace and primo 200

Damn upped my deca dose up only 200mg and the different in aggression/rage is massive. never really experienced much of that with deca just tren for me
Do you boys get a lot of “roid rage” on deca ?