Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Man my stuff on the way Tren, Test and bold.
Got my PCT from other lab but hopefully Jet releases all the other stuff by summer. So I can get everything by end of the summer. Going to cut this winter, not trying to do cardio but going to stick to strict diet. I'm keep you updated and see how it goes.

Man my stuff on the way Tren, Test and bold.
Got my PCT from other lab but hopefully Jet releases all the other stuff by summer. So I can get everything by end of the summer. Going to cut this winter, not trying to do cardio but going to stick to strict diet. I'm keep you updated and see how it goes.

Aromasin and nolvadex will be available in early January followed by clomid, arimidex and possible raloxifene as well.

If I was going to test any Canadian lab, it would most likely be one that doesn't post their own labs. Jets has supplied raw AND finished product testing.
Thank you for the reply, personally I would rather see customers test results. Labs sending in their own products can be manipulated.

Thank you for the reply, personally I would rather see customers test results. Labs sending in their own products can be manipulated.
I feel like Jet is going to be one of the top labs in Canada because of his transparency and mindset to help others. He could have easily uped the prices instead he made it affordable for all of us. Someone with that kind of mindset is very trustable.

I feel like Jet is going to be one of the top labs in Canada because of his transparency and mindset to help others. He could have easily uped the prices instead he made it affordable for all of us. Someone with that kind of mindset is very trustable.
You're new like me and I would never make a statement like that. Clearly you don't know much in the world of steroid sales.

Place an order and send something in for testing :)
Touche' sir

You're new like me and I would never make a statement like that. Clearly you don't know much in the world of steroid sales.

Touche' sir

I agree with you 100% to a certain point, but the enormous amount of testing I've done and will continue to do is to show I care and if I was going to manipulate results I would have made sure everything was only off by 3-4mgs lol ;)

Touche' sir
Yes, I'm new to this. Also I have done Syn, Pereto gears. I have recently ordered from Jet.
I'll keep you posted and show the result at the end of my cycle.

Anyone interested in me doing an auction?

Say 10-20 items and the highest bidder at the end wins? A portion of the funds will be donated to a Canadian animal rescue and proof of donation posted as well :)

Who's on board?

Ok everyone I've decided to do an auction to bring a little fun to everyone here and to raise some funds for good causes and also who wouldn't want a big box of goodies just in time for Christmas lol.

Right off the hop $100 from proceeds will be donated to Anabolic Lab and another $150 will be donated to a no kill animal rescue. If bidding goes over $750 I'll donate another $150 to a second no kill animal rescue and I will of course provide screenshots of donations when made for verification.

Now up for grabs we have over $1000 worth of products:

Test-e x5
Tren-a x4
Deca x2
Bold-c x2
Test-p x3
Npp x2
Anadrol-susp x2
Anavar-susp x1
Dbol x2
Sdrol x2

Auction starts now and ends in 1 week on Sunday the 19th at 11:59pm AST and the highest bid posted before the cut off wins. Items will be shipped for free following payment. (NO HOLDS, NO IOU's)

Bidding will start at $150

Thank you and I hope everyone has some fun with this :)

20211212_155534.jpg

Last edited:
One of the biggest auctions iv seen, honestly i don't think you need to go and donate to every organization, just a good auction is good enough, sure its nice to contribute to good causes, but your already under pricing the competition, and offering the same quality of products, with testing, weather people wanna belive in testing or not, its highly douptfull your going to chance fudging testing, youve shown noithing but honesty on your thread, so in order for you to keep serving us, you should keep a bit more of your money, those are my 2 cents worth.

Jets products are 100%. And i garuntee for a fact his customer service is on point. He would break his back to make sure your satisfied.