Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Been long enough now that I can say I’m really pleased with the test and deca. Running the Dbol too which is solid. Keep up the good work Jet.
Not using the test suspension regularly cuz it makes me wanna murder someone but that product is on point as well

Been long enough now that I can say I’m really pleased with the test and deca. Running the Dbol too which is solid. Keep up the good work Jet.
Not using the test suspension regularly cuz it makes me wanna murder someone but that product is on point as well

Thank you for taking the time to post brother :)

Just wanted to post a quick update on my jets cycle.

1000mg Test E per week
400mg Tren A per week
40mg Tbol per day

The oils are smooth as silk and don’t require any heating to pull from vials with 22g.
No PIP from test e, 1/10 PIP from tren a.

The results I have received in the last two weeks are nothing short of amazing. Did two weeks of test E before adding tren and tbol.

All my lifts are up... a lot. Body fat is melting off from the Tren. Huge boost in libido, almost to the point where I am worried about what this tren might make me do.

I was running Tren E my previous cycle but loving the switch to Tren A. Almost easier to manage some of those nasty tren sides.

Nice endurance boost from the Tbol. Just running it low dose but I definitely feel it’s effects.

Overall, I would say everything I have tried is working better than expected. Really loving the gains. Will be working with @Jet Labs again. Especially if he keeps everything top notch like it is.

Just wanted to post a quick update on my jets cycle.

1000mg Test E per week
400mg Tren A per week
40mg Tbol per day

The oils are smooth as silk and don’t require any heating to pull from vials with 22g.
No PIP from test e, 1/10 PIP from tren a.

The results I have received in the last two weeks are nothing short of amazing. Did two weeks of test E before adding tren and tbol.

All my lifts are up... a lot. Body fat is melting off from the Tren. Huge boost in libido, almost to the point where I am worried about what this tren might make me do.

I was running Tren E my previous cycle but loving the switch to Tren A. Almost easier to manage some of those nasty tren sides.

Nice endurance boost from the Tbol. Just running it low dose but I definitely feel it’s effects.

Overall, I would say everything I have tried is working better than expected. Really loving the gains. Will be working with @Jet Labs again. Especially if he keeps everything top notch like it is.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review brother :)

Trying to wait for your npp to order. Is it close?

Npp is vialed up and ready to go yes, but I do not have a hplc report yet for the finished product yet.

The npp raw hplc report is posted a few pages back at 98%+ and the finished product is around 105-110mg/ml.

If you'd like to order I fully back my products!

Thank you.

20211104_211845.jpg

Npp is vialed up and ready to go yes, but I do not have a hplc report yet for the finished product yet.

The npp raw hplc report is posted a few pages back at 98%+ and the finished product is around 105-110mg/ml.

If you'd like to order I fully back my products!

Thank you.

View attachment 156466
Great...
Went to pull trigger but now I gotta figure out bitcoin
Ugh... give me a bit I guess.

Great...
Went to pull trigger but now I gotta figure out bitcoin
Ugh... give me a bit I guess.
Haven't got my order so I won't jerk off @Jet Labs too hard, but so far the ordering process has been super easy, jets super helpful with questions. Looks like my pack will be here tomorrow or the day after, will post pics

Ok, so time for the elephant in the room, that’s not been mentioned either here or on UGBB the last time I looked

@Jet Labs

Your own lab tests show up to approximately +20% overdosing on some caps.

Trip, KOV & others have been torn a new arsehole for similar dosing inaccuracy, including by guys making only positive comments in your Meso & UGBB threads.

So:

Q1: what’s your response to / explanation for this overdosing & inconsistency?

Q2: how will you go about improving this, if at all?

Ok, so time for the elephant in the room, that’s not been mentioned either here or on UGBB the last time I looked

@Jet Labs

Your own lab tests show up to approximately +20% overdosing on some caps.

Trip, KOV & others have been torn a new arsehole for similar dosing inaccuracy, including by guys making only positive comments in your Meso & UGBB threads.

So:

Q1: what’s your response to / explanation for this overdosing & inconsistency?

Q2: how will you go about improving this, if at all?

I didn't realize there was an elephant in the room so I'll address this right quick!

First off I am unaware of what other labs tests come back at, but if you are trying to imply that I've been given special treatment than I'll have to disagree with you on that one lol.

Regarding the dosing of my caps, tbol/dbol/sdrol are pretty damn good imho, but yes my stanolone caps tested at just over 23mgs and close to 24mgs.

Indeed that is close to a 20% variance on those caps, but caps vary like this due to the way they are made and I'll be transitioning to liquid orals soon so every dose is as accurate as the last one same as how Injections are exact same dose per ml.

I hope this answers your questions adequately :)

Oh yah I forgot to mention that tren-e/mast-p/test-cyp/primo-ace/mast-e/anavar suspension/primo-e/anadrol suspension samples sould be ready to go sometime next week :cool: