Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

LOL you think that he buys this stuff from China and just slaps a different label on it and resells it, don’t you? Shows how much you know about what your talking about.. The products are NOT comparable.
Yup... Everything comes from China.

Not Comparable? Well... send em both to a lab, they will come with about the same purity.

I home brew so I don’t use any Canadian sources BUT I can tell you if I didn’t home brew I for sure would not be buying some $7 mystery bottle of who knows what from some Chinaman when there’s sources on meso who are held by members to the absolute pinnacle highest standard of quality
Not a mystery bottle. They are tested. The company is now having all their products tested by the same company everyone else uses on here.

I'm in sales.. if you can't beat their price, then you try to scare the customer.

Jets (and other reputable Canadian UGLs) and China $7 bottles of hormone are not even in the same league and completely incomparable
Proof via lab tests? What I thought...

and yes, if your comparing his prices relatively to other domestic UGLs with any actual standard of quality, then he is the lowest price

I just ordered 30 10ml vials of test, and 20 10ml vials of Deca for $360.12 put on my credit card. I'll even get bonus points from my Credit card for the purchase :)

No matter what you say, or I say, the Market will dictate who win's or loses. And... from what I see, they are getting the most messages of any dealer/source on here, that tells me they are getting the most sales.

What I just purchased, others would want $3,000 for.

It's not my money.. blow yours anyway you want. I guess if I get real worried I can spend $130 to get it tested. Still leaves me THOUSANDS of $'s ahead.

I'm sure whatever dealer you worship is a good guy. But am I going to give him a $3000 tip for being a nice guy? Fact is, he could get sick, skip town with everyones $ at any time. As could anyone. But I would rather gamble $360 vs $3000. There is also some other benefits dealing with this other company... but I'm not going to disclose that... it's my little secret and don't want everyone else to find out, to spoil my perks.

Last edited:

Not Comparable? Well... send em both to a lab, they will come with about the same purity.

Not a mystery bottle. They are tested. The company is now having all their products tested by the same company everyone else uses on here.

I'm in sales.. if you can't beat their price, then you try to scare the customer.

I just ordered 30 10ml vials of test, and 20 10ml vials of Deca for $360.12 put on my credit card. I'll even get bonus points from my Credit card for the purchase :)

No matter what you say, or I say, the Market will dictate who win's or loses. And... from what I see, they are getting the most messages of any dealer/source on here, that tells me they are getting the most sales.

It's not my money.. blow yours anyway you want. I guess if I get real worried I can spend $130 to get it tested. Still leaves me THOUSANDS of $'s ahead.

I'm sure whatever dealer you worship is a good guy. But am I going to give him a $3000 tip for being a nice guy? Fact is, he could get sick, skip town with everyones $ at any time. As could anyone. But I would rather gamble $360 vs $3000. There is also some other benefits dealing with this other company... but I'm not going to disclose that... it's my little secret and don't want everyone else to find out, to spoil my perks.
I guess every UGL will be going under with this logic. You've figured it all out...

Do you see jet labs over on there thread trying to push his products?

The answer is no. What your doing is disrespectful to this mans thread, and that cleary shows what this other labs about, not to mention you reppin them hear cleary shows it.

Where has the respect gone? Since when do people go and drop labs on other threads? Go to syns thread go to paretos thread go to the others and drop this bullshit over there, you will get the same responses, you dont see it because some labs have some respect and honor, cleary this lab does not.

That lab is fair to do its bidding on there thread so leave this one alone.

I understand your replying to another memeber, but deal with it in pm , because your making the other lab look super dirty hear , and even if they were good this is just tarnishing there name.

Hell tag your lab over hear and see what they say about you reppin there lab over hear? Any decent lab would not partake in such bullshit.

Im not saying you look like a fucking cunt, but if you keep it up your going to make your self look like it so i wont have to label you one.

Well I tend to agree with you that I would much prefer to buy from a tried and tested Canadian vendor.
Saying that the mystery China bottles are not in the same league without any proof could be completely false. Listen no one dislikes China more than me, but to say they are not in the same league is a pretty big statement. How do you know these 10 packs aren’t coming from a well run lab?
You buy GH from Choyna do you not?
Why can they produce GH, AAS Raws, but can’t put some alcohol, oil and AAS raw in a beaker. It doesn’t take a scientist to brew.
Well I tend to agree with you that I would much prefer to buy from a tried and tested Canadian vendor.
Saying that the mystery China bottles are not in the same league without any proof could be completely false. Listen no one dislikes China more than me, but to say they are not in the same league is a pretty big statement. How do you know these 10 packs aren’t coming from a well run lab?
You buy GH from Choyna do you not?
Why can they produce GH, AAS Raws, but can’t put some alcohol, oil and AAS raw in a beaker. It doesn’t take a scientist to brew.

Fair points, I just don’t trust their quality control or consistency is what it comes down too.

Meso holds their sources to a very high standard of quality (for the most part). I also don’t trust very many Chinese GH’s except for like 2, solely because of their reputation.

The point was more towards that Cherokee seemed to think that jets bought these bottles from China, slapped his label on them and now is selling them for 5 times the price, when that’s not the case and they are not the same product and that is not how domestic sources make their product.

I guess every UGL will be going under with this logic. You've figured it all out...
Well, it seems steroid users are not the brightest bunch, so some may prefer to overpay.
Do you see jet labs over on there thread trying to push his products?
I'm not connected with any of these companies. Even if I was, which I'm not.. if you have such a great deal why worry? I mean, if you think you have something that is worth 10X the price of theirs... well, believe in what you say and not worry.

The answer is no. What your doing is disrespectful to this mans thread, and that cleary shows what this other labs about, not to mention you reppin them hear cleary shows it.
I have no connection. Sorry, they don't control the world, or everyones speech.
Where has the respect gone? Since when do people go and drop labs on other threads? Go to syns thread go to paretos thread go to the others and drop this bullshit over there, you will get the same responses, you dont see it because some labs have some respect and honor, cleary this lab does not.
Once again, I'm not "their lab". So.... Anyway, I find it amusing people call them "labs". All they are , are dealers/resellers. This ain't hi-tech

That lab is fair to do its bidding on there thread so leave this one alone.
I'm not that lab. Repeat.. I'm not that lab.

I understand your replying to another memeber, but deal with it in pm , because your making the other lab look super dirty hear , and even if they were good this is just tarnishing there name.
I don't represent them. I don't get any benefit from them. Whats wrong with sharing information? Whats wrong with free speech? The best defense against speech is to express your side. Im stating you can get the same goods at a way cheaper price elsewhere. Try sticking to that topic.

Hell tag your lab over hear and see what they say about you reppin there lab over hear? Any decent lab would not partake in such bullshit.
Im not that lab. Nor any lab.
Im not saying you look like a fucking cunt, but if you keep it up your going to make your self look like it so i wont have to label you one.
You can label me anything you want. But.. I bet you can't label these products at a price competitive to other companies on here :)

Don't you think it's kinda price gouging when you charge $3,500 for a product others are selling for $360? Hell.. you could pay someone and their plane ticket to go pick this stuff up in person for $3,000 !

And once again.. I don't represent nor get any benefit from any lab, or political party. So, save your conspiracy theories.

Fair points, I just don’t trust their quality control or consistency is what it comes down too.

Meso holds their sources to a very high standard of quality (for the most part). I also don’t trust very many Chinese GH’s except for like 2, solely because of their reputation.

The point was more towards that Cherokee seemed to think that jets bought these bottles from China, slapped his label on them and now is selling them for 5 times the
How do you know they don't? Tell me where you can buy raws from that don't originate from China? So if this guy gets his raws from some distributor in Canada.. who then got it from China.. does that really make a difference? I made my $ tracking down products through supply lines to get to the original source to cut out the middle man. It's all a game.

Even if the raws were made in Canada.. who cares? You can get stuff tested, and if it comes out the same on paper, well... you get the point.

price, when that’s not the case and they are not the same product and that is not how domestic sources make their product.
Do you pay 10X more for gasoline, just because some station says its better?

As for quality control.... I've had products made in many countries. The last. place I want something made is in Canada or the USA, the workers are lazy. I would get products out of factories in Canada that made simple items, they did it for 30 years, and still screw simple stuff up, like put the wrong fuse in the product, etc.. you name it. I could get 10,000 items made in China, and maybe 3 out of 10,000 would fail. Now.. In Canada, the failure rate was about 10%-20%. Now do you see why everyone gets products made in China?

Well, it seems steroid users are not the brightest bunch, so some may prefer to overpay.

I'm not connected with any of these companies. Even if I was, which I'm not.. if you have such a great deal why worry? I mean, if you think you have something that is worth 10X the price of theirs... well, believe in what you say and not worry.

Once again, I'm not "their lab". So.... Anyway, I find it amusing people call them "labs". All they are , are dealers/resellers. This ain't hi-tech

I don't represent them. I don't get any benefit from them. Whats wrong with sharing information? Whats wrong with free speech? The best defense against speech is to express your side. Im stating you can get the same goods at a way cheaper price elsewhere. Try sticking to that topic.

You can label me anything you want. But.. I bet you can't label these products at a price competitive to other companies on here :)

Don't you think it's kinda price gouging when you charge $3,500 for a product others are selling for $360? Hell.. you could pay someone and their plane ticket to go pick this stuff up in person for $3,000 !

And once again.. I don't represent nor get any benefit from any lab, or political party. So, save your conspiracy theories.
(Your words)
There is also some other benefits dealing with this other company... but I'm not going to disclose that... it's my little secret and don't want everyone else to find out, to spoil my perks.

(Your words again) "nor get any benefit from any lab"

What about your perks you just said you got?

Fuck off you lying cuck now you just showed your a fucking tool , im done with you now you lost all credibility.

How do you know they don't? Tell me where you can buy raws from that don't originate from China? So if this guy gets his raws from some distributor in Canada.. who then got it from China.. does that really make a difference? I made my $ tracking down products through supply lines to get to the original source to cut out the middle man. It's all a game.

Even if the raws were made in Canada.. who cares? You can get stuff tested, and if it comes out the same on paper, well... you get the point.

Do you pay 10X more for gasoline, just because some station says its better?

As for quality control.... I've had products made in many countries. The last. place I want something made is in Canada or the USA, the workers are lazy. I would get products out of factories in Canada that made simple items, they did it for 30 years, and still screw simple stuff up, like put the wrong fuse in the product, etc.. you name it. I could get 10,000 items made in China, and maybe 3 out of 10,000 would fail. Now.. In Canada, the failure rate was about 10%-20%. Now do you see why everyone gets products made in China?

All raws come from China

I would much prefer and trust a Canadian source who is held to a high standard to brew a potent and sterile solution

jets is not buying $7 bottles of test from China and slapping a label on and reselling. His product is his own product, as well as every other UGL in Canada. If you want to pay whatever you pay for gear from China then cool it’s a free country, but why are you in this thread?

LOL how do you think that steroids are made?? You really do think they just buy finished product from China and put their label on and resell, don’t you?? They are labs. They make these products. They do not buy finished vials from China and label them and resell them lol. This comment shows you really don’t know fuck all.

There’s actually a ton of brilliant people on these forums. Some of the smartest people I know. You on the other hand….

@Cherokee

Man it isn't anyone's business what someone charges. The seller is the one that gets to dictate how much they think the product that they put out is worth. The seller is putting in the time. The seller is taking the risk. The seller is putting in the work. So the seller decides what the combination of all that is worth. If people think its worth it they buy. If they dont think its worth it they dont buy. Simple. Why bitch about it??? If you don't think it's worth it, then don't buy it!! That's why there are multiple options for everyone. But no one gets to tell someone else what THEY should charge for their work. It's none of your business!!

And fyi I dontt use jet labs and I dont plan to use it in future either. I pay more for my gear and I do it happily because I don't give a fuck about spending like an extra $200 for the 2 cycles I do each year for something I am injecting into my body!!! Like if saving $400 a year is gonna make zero difference in my life or anyone with a half decent earning

Last edited:

I'd it OK to say what a loser this guy is?
Go inject China fluid.
No one cares.

Ahh so you get benefits for using/promoting this source. Enough said.