Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

All raws come from China

I would much prefer and trust a Canadian source who is held to a high standard to brew a potent and sterile solution

jets is not buying $7 bottles of test from China and slapping a label on and reselling. His product is his own product, as well as every other UGL in Canada. If you want to
Exactly.. the raws come from China. Why pay high Canadian labor to assemble the other ingredients? I mean if I bake a cake in Canada, and all the ingredients come from China... is it really a Canadian Cake? Should I pay more to have it assembled with the same parts in Canada?
pay whatever you pay for gear from China then cool it’s a free country, but why are you in this thread?

Exactly.. the raws come from China. Why pay high Canadian labor to assemble the other ingredients? I mean if I bake a cake in Canada, and all the ingredients come from China... is it really a Canadian Cake? Should I pay more to have it assembled with the same parts in Canada?
Lol why do you give a fuck?

Got my suspension testers acouple of days ago, just finally got the chance to try the var lastnight after a week off from injury. Immediately reinflated, was grainy and vascular. Got such a good pump from lateral raises that I had to stop for a few minutes before I could raise my arms again. Put .75ml in each delt. About 75mg an hour pre workout. I've got to say. I'm in love. Only have 2 more training days before I leave for vacation and I'll make it count with this stuff.

Lol why do you give a fuck?
Well.. apparently many others care also, I've had 2 people message me for the name of the company I've been talking about. First time I purchased goods...
I ordered from a company that was 10X the cost of other places. I wish someone would have informed me about alternative pricing!.

Well.. apparently many others care also, I've had 2 people message me for the name of the company I've been talking about. First time I purchased goods...
I ordered from a company that was 10X the cost of other places. I wish someone would have informed me about alternative pricing!.
Quite the following, 2 people. Seriously though like many of said nobody gives a shit. You joined a week ago so why dont you fuck off and go clog someone else's thread.
I guess I'm the idiot for even entertaining this moron

Quite the following, 2 people. Seriously though like many of said nobody gives a shit. You joined a week ago so why dont you fuck off and go clog someone else's thread.
I guess I'm the idiot for even entertaining this moron
Not a following. 2 people wanted to know where to get the good prices.
And I'm sure a few others have viewed this and went looking on their own. And I'm sure many in the future will run into it. I'm just providing information. Dictatorships dislike the free flow of info

Not a following. 2 people wanted to know where to get the good prices.
And I'm sure a few others have viewed this and went looking on their own. And I'm sure many in the future will run into it. I'm just providing information. Dictatorships dislike the free flow of info

I have an ideal why dont you put a bid in and join the members who have since you like hanging out here

I have an ideal why dont you put a bid in and join the members who have since you like hanging out here
I'm pricing what all these items would be from china sources. I'll be sure to post my results after the winner sucker wins! :)

Brother you should put him on ignore already and be done with him! :)
Listen to him, he can't debate the facts.. he knows the best thing to do is shut up. I kinda laughed when he first rebutted my comments.. I thought.. what a dummy... he's not going to win this argument, and only bring attention to how much higher his prices/domestic is, compared to someone who plans a little with patience and orders from China direct cutting the middle man.

I have done nothing but made one post, and replied to those who replied back to me.