Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Well.. apparently many others care also, I've had 2 people message me for the name of the company I've been talking about. First time I purchased goods...
I ordered from a company that was 10X the cost of other places. I wish someone would have informed me about alternative pricing!.
Good to see you goliftorgohome

Ah so your perks come from talking about the company and then referring clients. So you're Essentially doing paid endorsements.

Good to see you goliftorgohome

Ah so your perks come from talking about the company and then referring clients. So you're Essentially doing paid endorsements.
Wrong. If I was, there are other areas on this board with many more viewers. So your logic does not pan out. Do you see me spamming ? No. Just replied back to one person, and it has grown into this discussion.

Low price/best deals tend to do a good job advertising via word of mouth, no need for paid mouthpieces, nor giving $ to have products tested, etc. Kinda like Walmart, they have the lowest prices, everyone knows that, they don't have gimmick sales, and they don't advertise. But everyone knows about em! Aye?

Wrong. If I was, there are other areas on this board with many more viewers. So your logic does not pan out. Do you see me spamming ? No. Just replied back to one person, and it has grown into this discussion.

Low price/best deals tend to do a good job advertising via word of mouth, no need for paid mouthpieces, nor giving $ to have products tested, etc. Kinda like Walmart, they have the lowest prices, everyone knows that, they don't have gimmick sales, and they don't advertise. But everyone knows about em! Aye?
Oh so you know who that user is and what he did despite your account only being 8 days old and he was banned over a month ago. Interesting stuff. And you just played yourself you fucking idiot. Go suck on that Crack pipe a bit more ya fucking junkie. Between fixes and here do you have any other things that give your life meaning?

Again, you get perks from the company. You are here repping and promoting them. You are endorsing this source and are receiving perks in exchange. You stated so yourself.

And good bye to any credibility you had. Have yourself a good day.

Normally I would stick to the more established ugl's. I read through all the posts and decided to give him a shot. I emailed him and two hours later he had my tren and mast in the mail. I'll let everyone know how it's going once I start my cycle. I'll be spending the money I saved on cocaine and hookers for Christmas.

Oh so you know who that user is and what he did despite your account only being 8 days old and he was banned over a month ago. Interesting stuff. And you just
I have no idea who was banned.
played yourself you fucking idiot. Go suck on that Crack pipe a bit more ya fucking junkie. Between fixes and here do you have any other things that give your life meaning?

Again, you get perks from the company. You are here repping and promoting them. You are endorsing this source and are receiving perks in exchange. You stated so yourself.
All I'll say is, there is a benefit to dealing with them, which I won't mention. Everyone gets the same benefit.
And good bye to any credibility you had. Have yourself a good day.

I don't claim to be credible. People can verify other companies prices on their won. Has nothing to do about me.

My whole gripe is... Some places are charging $70 for a vile, while you can get the same thing from China for $7 10X the cost. Might be good for the first time user whose in a hurry. But after that... as I did, I did planning and I'll never pay these high domestic prices again.

I'm not... but even if I was, why would you be upset about someone being paid to inform others about potentially a better deal? It's all up to the consumer, no one can force them to buy from anyone. Put all the info out there, and let the consumers decide what is best for them.

This is the same as brick N mortar companies, crying/complaining over the internet, or Walmart when they moved in, killing their business because they can't compete. Obviously these domestic companies are not happy when people can buy direct from China for 1/10 the price, from companies doing higher volume (potentially fresher products) than what some small domestic source may have.

I'm a good Christian, I don't lie. I swear on the Bible.

Normally I would stick to the more established ugl's. I read through all the posts and decided to give him a shot. I emailed him and two hours later he had my tren and mast in the mail. I'll let everyone know how it's going once I start my cycle. I'll be spending the money I saved on cocaine and hookers for Christmas.
Well I had to stop it at the 7 week mark because I was convinced my gf was hiding something haha. I'm sure you'll be happy.

I left a very positive service review for Jets back in October regarding how smooth the ordering and shipping was. And I mentioned I would update when I started my blast.
First 10ml bottle of Test-E is basically done. 750mg/week. Pinned quads and glutes. PIP is zero. I’m going to try delts this week. Jets Test-E loads and flows way easier than my TRT Delatestryl (which I dropped when I started).
I’ve got that familiar week 3 Superman feeling happening. I will update again in a month or so. Expecting a stellar blast with a T-bol kicker at the end.
Excited to see what else Jets adds to the lineup. Specifically a high test mix. Like T400.
So far very very impressed with Jets.

I left a very positive service review for Jets back in October regarding how smooth the ordering and shipping was. And I mentioned I would update when I started my blast.
First 10ml bottle of Test-E is basically done. 750mg/week. Pinned quads and glutes. PIP is zero. I’m going to try delts this week. Jets Test-E loads and flows way easier than my TRT Delatestryl (which I dropped when I started).
I’ve got that familiar week 3 Superman feeling happening. I will update again in a month or so. Expecting a stellar blast with a T-bol kicker at the end.
Excited to see what else Jets adds to the lineup. Specifically a high test mix. Like T400.
So far very very impressed with Jets.

right-in-the-feels.jpg

Cherokee must find out where the cows are so he can go and milk them himself to save a few bucks on a carton of milk

Ok so who's going to top $650 guys? Don't forget if we hit $750 I'll be donating to a second animal rescue!

And if we hit $850 I'll include a 50ml jug of Test-cyp 200 :D

Cherokee must find out where the cows are so he can go and milk them himself to save a few bucks on a carton of milk
Naaaaa I’ll just buy milk from the farmer and sell it to you at 10x the cost! No work involved. The $ is in sales, not producing

Not too bad, and I use a 29g insulin syringe and it works just fine. In the delt, unless I let it leak out accidentally I usually don’t even notice much, but I always put a burning hot cloth on the area for a minute afterwards too.
Do you ever have problems with 29s clogging with suspension brother? I have always used 23 to 25 range but very interested in these specific for daily injection of suspensions and such.
Thanks