Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Call me crazy but it's strange to me how new members with 1 post are bidding. Hmmmm business ploy to run up the bids ? Tisk tisk Jets Labs

Call me crazy but it's strange to me how new members with 1 post are bidding. Hmmmm business ploy to run up the bids ? Tisk tisk Jets Labs

Actually that would be a stupid thing for me to do as I could end up being the highest bidder!

I only have one account unlike other fuck wits around here :rolleyes:

So I can't participate because I'm a new member? Interesting
My $ is green just like everyone else's

If you're in Canada you can absolutely participate, but your username and reference to money being green has me thinking you're south of the border? :confused:

Yes sir. I am south of Canada. I will pay for any extra cost for shipping to US if that is even an option.

If not - I am sorry for any issue I caused anyone.
Happy Holidays to everyone!

Plan is still for January for the aromasin, nolvadex, and arimidex? Hoping raloxefine as well, would love to get a full order for everything all at once some time then or February.

Plan is still for January for the aromasin, nolvadex, and arimidex? Hoping raloxefine as well, would love to get a full order for everything all at once some time then or February.

Aromasin and nolvadex will be stocked early January and adex/raloxifene sometime in February :)