Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Do you ever have problems with 29s clogging with suspension brother? I have always used 23 to 25 range but very interested in these specific for daily injection of suspensions and such.
Thanks
I use 27g for a glute shot or a 29 slin pin for delts. Hasn't clogged yet. I've only used Jets suspension so far though.

I use 27g for a glute shot or a 29 slin pin for delts. Hasn't clogged yet. I've only used Jets suspension so far though.
Awesome thanks for the reply. I'm definitely going to go this way. I know 25 isn't that bad but every day or even multiple daily shots is just a bitch for me anyway lol. Really loving these Suspensions though.

I have only ever used base before until recently ordering Jets Suspensions, currently the test and anadrol suspension right now. Those slins will be a game changer forsure.

Awesome thanks for the reply. I'm definitely going to go this way. I know 25 isn't that bad but every day or even multiple daily shots is just a bitch for me anyway lol. Really loving these Suspensions though.

I have only ever used base before until recently ordering Jets Suspensions, currently the test and anadrol suspension right now. Those slins will be a game changer forsure.

How's the pumps from the anadrol suspension?

How's the pumps from the anadrol suspension?
Fuckin amazing brother been hitting 1ml pre workout and I'm loving it. Definitely gears me right up into beast mode especially when I throw in that extra ml of test suspension
Then it's watch the f out haha

Excited to try out some tren suspension in the near future.

Currently I'm on 200 mg test pp 400 mg tren e and the 1ml adrol. Thinking of running it a few weeks then taking a break and picking it back up for the last 2 or 3 weeks of my cycle.

Can't run the test suspension daily seems to flare me up gyno wise so just been tossing it in every so often for fun. Don't seem to have issues if I only hit every third day or so.

All jet labs products btw .

Damn brother i know youre switching to No ester in oil is it possible to make small batches of suspension still in the future?