Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I have no purpose to. Then again, the other stud said I was hitting tons of threads.

Like I said I just commented in here, and it snowballed. Then the lab guy could not stay out of it, and he replied back with message #2. Do the research on how we got this far. Thats all the proof you need.

I like it when you get angry! Turns me on when you get forceful! I have no proof, I'm just saying thats the problem with smaller dealers, you have no idea how long the Raws have been there. Just more middle men, more unknowns in the equation.

People can check prices out themselves. They are not dumb. If they are dumb, let em be taken for a ride... thats what dumb people are good for.
You must live a boring, shitty, insignificant life if you have the time to come on here day after day and write the essays you think people actually read.
If people are reading everything he's writing, please make better use of your time.
You have the time to comment useless garble on every thread, suck the eyeballs out of QSC through their dick and then call people out for being newbies... After being a member for less than 2 weeks. What's your banned handle?? That's the only way this makes sense....

You must live a boring, shitty, insignificant life if you have the time to come on here day after day and write the essays you think people actually read.
You did.
If people are reading everything he's writing, please make better use of your time.
You have the time to comment useless garble on every thread, suck the eyeballs out of QSC through their dick and then call people out for being newbies... After being a
member for less than 2 weeks. What's your banned handle?? That's the only way this makes sense....

I agree, that is very suspect. The auction was won at 8:46pm last night and he had his items by 9:40am this morning? So it got packaged, dropped off at post office and delivered doorstep to doorstep all in a total time of 13 hours, and during Christmas season??

very suspect….
I mean no disrespect here. If I may suggest, take a look at the products posted in the photo and compare those products to what the auction contains.

It looks like I got ripped off o_O

Folks, what's the best way to inject the Anadrol suspension? Just got my second order from Jet, and got the Anadrol suspension, injected subcutaneous and although almost no pip, there was a lasting burning feeling.

You have the time to comment useless garble on every thread, suck the eyeballs out of QSC through their dick and then call people out for being newbies... After being a member for less than 2 weeks. What's your banned handle?? That's the only way this makes sense....
Cherokees posts remind me of this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAE422wpiLY

:D

Folks, what's the best way to inject the Anadrol suspension? Just got my second order from Jet, and got the Anadrol suspension, injected subcutaneous and although almost no pip, there was a lasting burning feeling.
Will be attempting it shortly with a 27g 1/2 IM, probably delts

I'll let ya know how it goes

The burning sensation is from going sub-q I'd imagine so try IM and stick to half inch slin pins. 1/2ml per site usually works best IMHO.

Good thing you didn't try tren suspension lol ;)

You are a Liar, I said 12", and you kinda confirmed that when you asked for the picture and said "Ohh My God"

They don't label it illegal drugs. Chargeback code :Not as advertised. Did not receive, wrong item. They don't put the actual product listed on the invoice.

I'm not a dealer, nor plan to do illegal activity. Buying steroids from online, I'm not worried about.

You are very emotional over this matter. I can't see any other reason you would feel this way. I may be wrong, it's irrelevant.

Yet you read them! Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm
Trust me when I say no one reads your text wall posts. They’re mostly incomprehensible anyways. I generally read the first and last line and skim everything in between.

Get a new hobby genius, trolling isn’t your forte

Trust me when I say no one reads your text wall posts. They’re mostly incomprehensible anyways. I generally read the first and last line and skim everything in between.

Get a new hobby genius, trolling isn’t your forte
Wonder what lab is paying him. Certainly wouldn't look good if he slips up.

Anyways didn't know what to expect from 1.5mls of Anavar Suspension. Endurance was noticeably up and the Var pump at 40% effect, lingered on. Took a photo shortly after.

InkedVarpump.jpg

How are you liking the cream? I got on prescription trt this year. They wanted to start me on the cream but I managed to convince them to give me
Let's just say I like it now. Like you I took the injections from the get go. The only reason I accepted the gel was due to Delatestryl having a long shortage. My doc started me at 2x 5gram packets right off the bat. Eventually got an additional 2.5gram packet. I was applying it all at once in the AM. For months I felt off, tired sometimes anxious for a good 4-5 hours after applying. Once I went to 7.5grams in the AM and 5grams 8 hours or so later, everything changed. Feels great now. I'd say I prefer how I feel over the injections. The only issues with the gel is applying it twice a day (it dries very quick not a big deal) not supposed to get it on other people and cost. Libido on the gel way better.

If you feel good on the injections I'd stay there for now. If you ever try the gel, avoid Testim you will smell.

I have no purpose to. Then again, the other stud said I was hitting tons of threads.

Like I said I just commented in here, and it snowballed. Then the lab guy could not stay out of it, and he replied back with message #2. Do the research on how we got this far. Thats all the proof you need.

I like it when you get angry! Turns me on when you get forceful! I have no proof, I'm just saying thats the problem with smaller dealers, you have no idea how long the Raws have been there. Just more middle men, more unknowns in the equation.

People can check prices out themselves. They are not dumb. If they are dumb, let em be taken for a ride... thats what dumb people are good for.
So more deflection and since you don't plan to bring your argument into other threads you do have an agenda against this lab.

OH WOW. A source defended himself in his own thread. Yes that is quite the evidence.

So you're saying you have no evidence for any of your claims and its all speculation. Good, so until you have evidence.. well do what the rest of us do and don't try to run smear campaigns. But then again the rest of us don't receive perks to do so. So unless you take this argument to other sources you're just confirming what I've said.

And cue pointless ramblings and deflection!

So more deflection and since you don't plan to bring your argument into other threads you do have an agenda against this lab.
OH WOW. A source defended himself in his own thread. Yes that is quite the evidence.

So you're saying you have no evidence for any of your claims and its all speculation.

Once again benefits of ordering from China
1) Credit Card Protection
2) Fresher products ( They turn products around more)
3) 1/5 the price

4) Constant low price, no sales gimmicks.

Negatives of dealing with domestic companies
1) They charge Shipping
a)
HIGHER PRICES!
2) Additional fee's for Bitcoin
3) Bitcoin is a pain
4) Greater potential raws used will be older because dealer doing less volume.

5) NO PROTECTION with bitcoin

Good, so until you have evidence.. well do what the rest of us do and don't try to run smear campaigns. But then again the rest of us don't receive perks to do so. So unless you take this argument to other sources you're just confirming what I've said.

And cue pointless ramblings and deflection!