Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Keep ordering from China.

Do you really want to talk about running a business with an actual business owner?
Sure. I've never worked a day in my life. Never had a job. The businesses I've run were basically for fun, and were profitable. So profitable I had competitors threatening to kill me, competitors calling me up crying.

Importation of drugs. Your getting off your own topic and rambling gibberish about how businesses operate.

ANYONE who uses drugs and says they have their life planned out is delusional.
Most won't agree with you on this. "Planned out" is relative. Logically... we are all going to die, so any planning is a waste. There is no purpose in life.

I guess you weren't in the scene, Operation raw deal. China was golden then, it was actually difficult to find bad raws. Again your moving onto commercial and legal products. A little confused on the change of topic?

That's exactly your problem. Closed minded will get you no where in life.

And that's why you order 10 bottles of Test for $70 including shipping.

And they let you get to mix and match, almost forgot!

I'd be shocked if he cared what you think. If he did care about your opinion, that would tell me I can't trust this guy

No matter what I say, or you say the market will dictate what it wants. My guess is, as with everything... The Chinese will be selling more and more direct, putting domestic dealers out of business. I can buy a ton of testing for the $ I would save purchasing from China VS domestic.

And prices will continue to come down, as Chinese vs Chinese competition occurs.

Did Jet fly a fucking drone to get that to you so fast?! Canada Post sure as shit didn’t get it there overnight
Is that what he supposably paid $600 for?

I was wondering the same thing, why is he posting that picture. Please tell me they are not that dumb to think people will believe he's not the same person who's "auctioned" off that great bargain.

Anavar and Anadrol are oral steroids, but can be used as Injections as well and that's what I have made.

Orals can also be made as caps, tabs, liquid solutions or liquid suspensions using different delivery vehicles such as oils, alcohols and ora plus/humco products.

hey jet, have you done injectable anavar? does it cause pip? thanks

Did Jet fly a fucking drone to get that to you so fast?! Canada Post sure as shit didn’t get it there overnight

I agree, that is very suspect. The auction was won at 8:46pm last night and he had his items by 9:40am this morning? So it got packaged, dropped off at post office and delivered doorstep to doorstep all in a total time of 13 hours, and during Christmas season??

very suspect….

I agree, that is very suspect. The auction was won at 8:46pm last night and he had his items by 9:40am this morning? So it got packaged, dropped off at post office and delivered doorstep to doorstep all in a total time of 13 hours, and during Christmas season??

very suspect….

Those items he posted are not the auction items! Quit jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions. Very suspect my arse :rolleyes:

THESE ARE THE AUCTION ITEMS!

20211213_220421.jpg

First he said he would donate to a no kill shelter via bitcoin, then he changed the story and said it had to be in Canada. Then he changed the story and said he was going to send $ via a pre-paid credit card today. I SEE NOTHING!

Those items he posted are not the auction items! Quit jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions. Very suspect my arse :rolleyes:

THESE ARE THE AUCTION ITEMS!

View attachment 157708

I wasn’t following the auction as I really don’t care to bid on gear from any lab

but surely you can see the optics of that post to people..

First he said he would donate to a no kill shelter via bitcoin, then he changed the story and said it had to be in Canada. Then he changed the story and said he was going to send $ via a pre-paid credit card today. I SEE NOTHING!

Your smear campaign is still fucking retarded. I don’t see you in any other sources thread, and your agenda is clearly obvious. Make like a Jews foreskin and fuck off.

I wasn’t following the auction as I really don’t care to bid on gear from any lab

but surely you can see the optics of that post to people..

Your smear campaign is still fucking retarded. I don’t see you in any other sources thread, and your agenda is clearly obvious. Make like a Jews foreskin and fuck off.
He stated he would donate today and show proof. I see none. I'm not the one making the promise. Im sure you want dealers to stand behind their promises. Or don't you?

He stated he would donate today and show proof. I see none. I'm not the one making the promise. Im sure you want dealers to stand behind their promises. Or don't you?

Not everyone can be as quick as you are with the ladies lol :p

Hello, red man, it is I, white man. I was wondering if you could post your proof of him using Chinese raws? I'm not saying you're lying, or that he isn't; just with you clearly caring as much as you do about helping undecided buyers, like myself, it'd sure help ease my mind if you could provide that. I SEE NOTHING!

Hello, red man, it is I, white man. I was wondering if you could post your proof of him using Chinese raws? I'm not saying you're lying, or that he isn't; just with you clearly caring as much as you do about helping undecided buyers, like myself, it'd sure help ease my mind if you could provide that. I SEE NOTHING!
Where do you think the raws came from? Most probably China. Which is no big deal, everyone has their raws tested ( usually). Ask him to prove where they came from if you are concerned. Lets say they came from Canada.. well where did the Canadian source get them? I've manufactured stuff before, some legal chemicals, and to be truthful, you never know where the suppliers get their ingredients/parts. And it can vary from one run to another.

The point is, there is a lot of unknowns with domestic dealers. How long they have had their raws, where they got them, etc.

As long as the purity test out, thats all that matters. The rest revolves around price. Sure, sometimes there is a need to buy locally for the speed.

Many times when someone can't beat a competitors price, they resort to scare tactics.

Not ONCE have I heard this dealer state why his is better than anyone else's who might have a lower price.

As I have said, the marketplace will determine who survives and fails. Not my views or yours.

Anyone can edit a PDF also :) Instead of attacking me, become competitive and lower your prices below the competition! Look out for the consumer, instead of taking the hundreds of $'s of profits from inflated prices and giving a Nickel here or there, trying to pretend you are a good Samaritan. Thats a mob tactic, give out gifts to cover your dirty tracks.

Could have been a $1 donation, and after getting the receipt, photoshop.
:)
So why don't you post in other sources threads?

Oh right, you're on a paid smear campaign against this source. Otherwise you'd be posting this shit in the larger labs threads making claims how they could be cheaper since they're more established.

Also you asked for proof of donation. Not confirmation of how much, so from where you're standing it doesn't matter how much he donated, just that he did. You change your stance or argument anytime you're shown to be the retard that you are.

We all know who you really are, so go use those pennies you saved and go smoke another rock

Sponsors

Latest posts