Juicepal busted?

Killze022

Suspected alternate account for @Axle Labs
I’m seeing talks on Promuscle and ASF of Juicepal being busted. Anyone have details on this?

Some trusted people on another board have gotten confirmation of a bust but there's not much detail yet.

I have a friend who buys from them and he told me that now they changed their mail to juicepayuk@protonmail.com and they are not accepting orders from 2 weeks ago
That is nt the same juicepal.I spoke to the uk guy and he was also not able to get ahold of him.He is busted let's see how far this carries.Being that there is no news on the bust they might be trying to get more busts.

That is nt the same juicepal.I spoke to the uk guy and he was also not able to get ahold of him.He is busted let's see how far this carries.Being that there is no news on the bust they might be trying to get more busts.
what state was it in? Usually the government likes to flex their muscles when they do this kind of thing. It can't be that hard to find something on it. If it was part of a sweep i feel like they would have taken down everyone at the same time.

what state was it in? Usually the government likes to flex their muscles when they do this kind of thing. It can't be that hard to find something on it. If it was part of a sweep i feel like they would have taken down everyone at the same time.
No info on it yet.I'm guessing they are going to try and bring more guys down.

Very strange that there is no mention of it from any news outlets that we know of. But then again I don’t know exactly where he shipped from as maybe there is some local news coverage

Very strange that there is no mention of it from any news outlets that we know of. But then again I don’t know exactly where he shipped from as maybe there is some local news coverage
Would not be surprised if this is kept low key as the investigation continues.

Was he accepting some weird payment methods like PayPal etc? I see that the post service was also involved. So either a controlled delivery or interception.

I remember when Southern Compounding put up a “website seized” landing page to cover their exit scam. They got one of the agency names wrong. It was a work of art.

You would think. This guy also bragged that he was the supplier of famous people. Who the hell buys from a guy who stole the PayPal logo and goes by JuicePal?
Also JuicePal is the name of a baby product too.