JY Pharma

Y’all know you’re not supposed to actually take the lids off right? They’re supposed to be peeled up and the lid stays on it at a 90 degree angle…? That way you keep the coloured cap on your unlabelled vials?
Interesting. I always assumed tear off was for easy crimp and stopper removal. The idea of leaving the cap untorn dangling off the top never dawned on me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001_070552_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20241001_070552_Chrome.webp
    88.3 KB · Views: 58
@JY Pharma it’s a little annoying when I see you read my WhatsApp messages but not replying!! Yes I know it’s Chinese holiday,but it your reading daily
So what? They aren’t obligated to do so. It’s their business, their holiday and their individual downtime. They too have family’s and freedoms they would like to enjoy. They don’t simply exist to get you your baby dose cycle in time and also like to indulge in relaxation from time to time

So what? They aren’t obligated to do so. It’s their business, their holiday and their individual downtime. They too have family’s and freedoms they would like to enjoy. They don’t simply exist to get you your baby dose cycle in time and also like to indulge in relaxation from time to time
You clown, I spend thousands on orders monthly. I asked them a simple yes or no question before Chinese holiday and no answer, when I send a message now I see that they have read it but no answer

Back