L carnitine brew first time

Lifting88

Im new with homebrew but i like to brew some carnitine 500mg/ml

Is this the good way to do it for 100ml

50gram l carnitine base powder
1ml bac water

Put it in a bekerglas and add sterile water till 100ml

Put the solution in a syringe with a .22 filter and put it into a sterile vial

I heard i new to check ph and when ph is to high to put a little baking soda till ph is around 7 afcourse before filter it.

I have a 100ml bekerglas but do i need to sterile this ? Put 90% alcohol in it for 30 min and 1 hour in oven at 200 °c or is filter the solution enough to make it sterile?

Thanks

1ml bac water

I heard i new to check ph and when ph is to high to put a little baking soda till ph is around 7 afcourse before filter it.

I have a 100ml bekerglas but do i need to sterile this ? Put 90% alcohol in it for 30 min and 1 hour in oven at 200 °c or is filter the solution enough to make it sterile?

Thanks

You should not have to balance PH with baking soda or anything of the sort. From the well known Canadian UGL I'm looking at they brew it at 1.5% BA with Carnitine Base. Should work just fine with BA + Distilled Water + Carnitine Base. Use some heat to mix the BA and DW and then add the Carnitine, filter through a syringe filter.

If you are using distilled water + BA and filtering through whatman .22 filters for example you should not be concerned about sterilizing all your glass if you are filtering into pre-sterilized sealed vials.

The guys that sterilize the shit out of their glass are typically brewing then capping/crimping their own stuff.

Whatman Syringe filter directly into pre-sterilized sealed vial defeats that purpose no?

Whatman .22 PVDF is what i need?

Im looking for it but the shippingprices are very high if you only need a filter

Are there more good brands for filter or whatman is the best to go with

You should not have to balance PH with baking soda or anything of the sort. From the well known Canadian UGL I'm looking at they brew it at 1.5% BA with Carnitine Base. Should work just fine with BA + Distilled Water + Carnitine Base. Use some heat to mix the BA and DW and then add the Carnitine, filter through a syringe filter.

If you are using distilled water + BA and filtering through whatman .22 filters for example you should not be concerned about sterilizing all your glass if you are filtering into pre-sterilized sealed vials.

The guys that sterilize the shit out of their glass are typically brewing then capping/crimping their own stuff.

Whatman Syringe filter directly into pre-sterilized sealed vial defeats that purpose no?
Any PIP? Im using 200mgml from my pharmacy but id like to use a more concentrated one

I've made it at 500mg/ml with 1.5% BA and distilled water. It didn't hold very well and I always had to shake it before use.

It was also almost as thick as oil based shit so a pita to draw very much through a slin syringe. It also often has pretty significant pip.

My more recent batch I just did 250mg/ml and the stuff pulls nearly as fast as pure water. Also, zero pip. Going forward, I'll be brewing at 250mg/ml.

Just my two cents.

I've made it at 500mg/ml with 1.5% BA and distilled water. It didn't hold very well and I always had to shake it before use.

It was also almost as thick as oil based shit so a pita to draw very much through a slin syringe. It also often has pretty significant pip.

My more recent batch I just did 250mg/ml and the stuff pulls nearly as fast as pure water. Also, zero pip. Going forward, I'll be brewing at 250mg/ml.

Just my two cents.
Really? I thought i could brew it ar 400 at least

I hear they brew it even higher.

Take this with a grain of salt.

I just regurgitated something i heard online that may be faaaaar from the truth.

I have also heard good things about l carnitine too. My GUESS is that it is overrated.
0 personal experience.

Tell us how it goes though.

I hear they brew it even higher.

Take this with a grain of salt.

I just regurgitated something i heard online that may be faaaaar from the truth.

I have also heard good things about l carnitine too. My GUESS is that it is overrated.
0 personal experience.

Tell us how it goes though.
I think its overrated too, but raws and distilled water are cheap. So it worth the try.

I think it has its use. Some mechanisms of action sound interesting

Just my two cents.
Ive just brewed it at 500mg/ml 2%BA and distilled water and its fucking clear and thin. It seems that it can be even more concentrate than that. I dont know where you bought your raws but man it dissolved pretty quickly.

Tomorrow ill take a shoot to see if it hurts or not

Ive just brewed it at 500mg/ml 2%BA and distilled water and its fucking clear and thin. It seems that it can be even more concentrate than that. I dont know where you bought your raws but man it dissolved pretty quickly.

There's a 10+ year old UGL up here in CA that brews there's at 500mg/ml says 1.5% BA on the side, have used a few vials of it with absolutely zero PIP or bite slin pinning it into delts.

I believe Carnitine can hold at like something absurd like 2g/ml but Im sure that would be a very bad idea.

500mg/ml is a nice sweet spot and should brew just fine.

Keep hearing people say that theirs came out cloudy, still looking to brew this myself to save money but all the vial says is 1.5% BA + Carnitine Base.

There's a 10+ year old UGL up here in CA that brews there's at 500mg/ml says 1.5% BA on the side, have used a few vials of it with absolutely zero PIP or bite slin pinning it into delts.

I believe Carnitine can hold at like something absurd like 2g/ml but Im sure that would be a very bad idea.

Keep hearing people say that theirs came out cloudy, still looking to brew this myself to save money but all the vial says is 1.5% BA + Carnitine Base.
what ive seen supports this as well, 500mg/ml should be fine.

I can confirm 500mg/ml its perfect. Ive just taken my shoot and 0 pip, not even close. 1 ml into the delt.

It went through a G30 needle without any problem. I brewed 1 liter for 50$. My god!

RECIPE: 2%BA (to be safe for infections, 1 should be good) then 500g L carnitine base + Distilled water

I used 1.5%, maybe it wasn't enough.

How was PIP?

Brewed last week... 400mg ml (dosage John Meadows spoke about) with don’t remember how much BA, maybe 2%... bi-distilled water..

do you know if pH needs to be stabilized? I think I ll check it soon and see...

Anyone knows if brewed l-carnitine degrades?

I filtered at 0.22 PVDF , ran it with insulin pin and didn’t get any sort of pain... pretty disappointed by that

By 1ml BAC WATER i hope you mean Benzyl Alcohol !

1ml bac water

Thanks

Brewed last week... 400mg ml (dosage John Meadows spoke about) with don’t remember how much BA, maybe 2%... bi-distilled water..

do you know if pH needs to be stabilized? I think I ll check it soon and see...

Anyone knows if brewed l-carnitine degrades?

I filtered at 0.22 PVDF , ran it with insulin pin and didn’t get any sort of pain... pretty disappointed by that

You're dissapointed you didn't get pain? lol. Your carnitine in BA should be good for a few years now.

Back