[Labmax] [Pharmacom - Darius][Var]

Yeah, the discount he's offering helps. I'm going to start w/ 40mg p/day and see if that does anything. I'll bump it up as needed. I only have 100 pharmacom tabs, but I've got a shit ton from another source that tested good also - so I'll be switching after I run out. I'll be sure and report on this source before switching.
Tested Pharmacom anavar picked up through Darius directly. In the pic the vial on the left is unopened for reference. Looks good to me. Thoughts?

Pharmacom_Var.jpg
How has it been working

How has it been working
Definitely happy with Darius' var. I bumped up dosage to 60mg p/day and it definitely did what good var is supposed to. I've got veins popping up everywhere and it dried me out pretty well. Got a nice bump in strength too. I wish I had enough left to see what 70-80mg would do, but the pump is already pretty gnarly. I just did a short run with it while on trt to cut up a bit before summer.

Last edited:
Definitely happy with Darius' var. I bumped up dosage to 60mg p/day and it definitely did what good var is supposed to. I've got veins popping up everywhere and it dried me out pretty well. Got a nice bump in strength too. I wish I had enough left to see what 70-80mg would do, but the pump is already pretty gnarly. I just did a short run with it while on trt to cut up a bit before summer.

Awesome bro! I decided to grab some from him as well. Now I have something to look forward to!

I have no issue with Darius, he seems like a good dude. I'd grab all the var you can afford while we know it's good. He is after all, at the mercy of his suppliers.

Have u guys checked out the pharmacom basicstero thread? Dude posted some videos of their production line....very impressive. Not sure if I can call that ugl anymore after seeing those videos. But thats just me.

I have no issue with Darius, he seems like a good dude. I'd grab all the var you can afford while we know it's good. He is after all, at the mercy of his suppliers.

I can disagree with that.
I'm a reseller who provides to its manufacturer an important cash flow. In this case, being the biggest Pharmacom reseller, the manufacturer makes sure to provide me with all the details behind the manufacturing process, lab tests, innovations etc

My purchases are quite big and they're always preceded (with NO exception) by samples from each product from that specific batch. They're all tested by me and my colleagues.
What scores below my standard criteria won't be part of my bulk purchase. For example there are several compounds from Pharmacom Labs that I stopped to distribute.

This is no longer just a business for me, it's part of my life so I have a reputation to protect and I won't jeopardize it. My relationship with a manufacturer will last as long as he will meet my standards, which I can assure you, are at a high level.

My inbox is full of labs/manufacturers asking for a partnership or a reseller agreement. They're sending samples, gifts and even proposals of percentage shares from their businesses.
So, these being said, with no disrespect or arrogance, I like to run my business having the suppliers at my mercy and not vice versa.

Darius, enjoyed your posts and have been following for awhile. I haven't seen it in the threads what testing you guys do on your materials. If not already post, could you please describe them more

thanks

I'm a reseller who provides to its manufacturer an important cash flow. In this case, being the biggest Pharmacom reseller, the manufacturer makes sure to provide me with all the details behind the manufacturing process, lab tests, innovations etc

My purchases are quite big and they're always preceded (with NO exception) by samples from each product from that specific batch. They're all tested by me and my colleagues.
What scores below my standard criteria won't be part of my bulk purchase. For example there are several compounds from Pharmacom Labs that I stopped to distribute.

This is no longer just a business for me, it's part of my life so I have a reputation to protect and I won't jeopardize it. My relationship with a manufacturer will last as long as he will meet my standards, which I can assure you, are at a high level.

My inbox is full of labs/manufacturers asking for a partnership or a reseller agreement. They're sending samples, gifts and even proposals of percentage shares from their businesses.
So, these being said, with no disrespect or arrogance, I like to run my business having the suppliers at my mercy and not vice versa.
Darius, I suppose you're in a different situation than most UGL's/sources. As, typically they are at the mercy of Chinese raws. And, we know how that goes.

Could you elaborate on your testing and what you found wrong with certain pharmacom products? Because we got the other guy selling directly from the factory saying their testing is flawless

I just inboxed you Darius. I need some help! I have always been super skinny and always undereaten but recently got prednisone for pneumonia. I started eating right and more and working out. I feel better than ever. I cannot find prednisone anywhere rea. I was told low doses if an avatar will give similar results. Any advise on if this is accurate or how to get non fakes?

I just inboxed you Darius. I need some help! I have always been super skinny and always undereaten but recently got prednisone for pneumonia. I started eating right and more and working out. I feel better than ever. I cannot find prednisone anywhere rea. I was told low doses if an avatar will give similar results. Any advise on if this is accurate or how to get non fakes?
My ex did a short cycle of anavar (10mg p/ day) and gained some lean muscle mass. Of course, diet and exercise are of the utmost importance, but if done properly you can get some good results on a small dose of anavar.

Not familiar with prednisone, or its effects, but var will help you reduce fat while hardening you up. With regards to this source's var, I had a good experience with what I was supplied.

My ex did a short cycle of anavar (10mg p/ day) and gained some lean muscle mass. Of course, diet and exercise are of the utmost importance, but if done properly you can get some good results on a small dose of anavar.

Not familiar with prednisone, or its effects, but var will help you reduce fat while hardening you up. With regards to this source's var, I had a good experience with what I was supplied.

Prednisone is a corticalsteroid. It's normally used to fight infection and as an anti inflammatory.

Age? I assume you're a female? I would talk to your doc about these issues.

It also causes water retention. The weight you put on I would say is water weight. Its not an aas so you're not going to find it from an aas source.

It's actually some pretty nasty stuff. I have to take every time my disk flares up. Always get sick when I stop taking it. Makes me bloated/fat/cranky. Lol. Oh yea and break out like crazy

Darius, enjoyed your posts and have been following for awhile. I haven't seen it in the threads what testing you guys do on your materials. If not already post, could you please describe them more

thanks

Could you elaborate on your testing and what you found wrong with certain pharmacom products? Because we got the other guy selling directly from the factory saying their testing is flawless

The only lab test I trust is the Mass Spectrometry, the only real indicator of purity.
I work with a reputable Asian lab used by many manufacturers to test raws.

A confidentiality agreement with Pharmacom won't allow me to make the results public, good or bad, but I can assure you since my reputation is at stake, I would rank Pharmacom amongst top 3 UGLs.
Huge investments made this year in the production line, packaging, anti-counterfeiting would probably lead to the lab being authorized for sale in pharmacies in some small countries, meaning Pharma Grade.

I stopped selling the current batch of Test/Sust 500 due to severe post injections soreness, swellings and fever. Mass Spec showed a good concentration and no impurities.
I don't think there are more than 2-3 UGLs at this moment to really put more than 300mg/1ml of active substance to a 500mg labeled product. Pharmacom does and it's up to 460mg/1ml which is incredible for an UGL.

Most probably the TEST/SUST 500 problems were caused by the lack of up to Ethyl Oleate in the mix. Also, a high dose of Test per ml can cause similar reactions. Unfortunately, it's hard to find such a high concentration per ML from another lab to make a comparison.
Anyway, it was left out from my line due to personal testing made by me and my colleagues and not because of the mass spec which was impressive.
New batch is looking good, soreness is reduced and no other bad reactions. If things are ok I'll have the 500 esters back on sale starting from next month.