[Labmax] [Pharmacom - Darius][Var]

Could you elaborate on your testing and what you found wrong with certain pharmacom products? Because we got the other guy selling directly from the factory saying their testing is flawless

Regarding the "shipping from the factory thing" made by other resellers; I have the same option offered by Pharmacom which I refused.
I have my reserves when it comes for packages coming from Asia to America or Europe.
Seizure rate is high and delivery take 2-3 weeks if you're lucky. I prefer 6-7 days, priority airmail and 100% shipping success rate.
Anyway, it was discussed on my thread and I won't further develop.

I believe that MESO community seen and heard a lot about sources, manufacturers, products and I'm sure you can all rationally perceive the marketing logos and catch phrases and their role.

I can also "ship from the factory", "be a member of Pharmacom team" and be the "only official store of Pharmacom Labs".
These things put a smile on my face because they remind me of my beginnings where similar slogans were very familiar. Now, I don't need them anymore.

I also have access to Videos from Pharmacom, pictures of sponsored athletes, presentations, clothing line etc but I prefer my team to be fully connected in providing a good customer service instead of proving that I'm more "official" or "authorized" than others.

Websites, logos, banners are no longer my goal. I strongly consider that the quality of services provided by a source will decrease inversely proportional with its increase in sales and expansion.

The only lab test I trust is the Mass Spectrometry, the only real indicator of purity.
I work with a reputable Asian lab used by many manufacturers to test raws.

A confidentiality agreement with Pharmacom won't allow me to make the results public, good or bad, but I can assure you since my reputation is at stake, I would rank Pharmacom amongst top 3 UGLs.
Huge investments made this year in the production line, packaging, anti-counterfeiting would probably lead to the lab being authorized for sale in pharmacies in some small countries, meaning Pharma Grade.

I stopped selling the current batch of Test/Sust 500 due to severe post injections soreness, swellings and fever. Mass Spec showed a good concentration and no impurities.
I don't think there are more than 2-3 UGLs at this moment to really put more than 300mg/1ml of active substance to a 500mg labeled product. Pharmacom does and it's up to 460mg/1ml which is incredible for an UGL.

Most probably the TEST/SUST 500 problems were caused by the lack of up to Ethyl Oleate in the mix. Also, a high dose of Test per ml can cause similar reactions. Unfortunately, it's hard to find such a high concentration per ML from another lab to make a comparison.
Anyway, it was left out from my line due to personal testing made by me and my colleagues and not because of the mass spec which was impressive.
New batch is looking good, soreness is reduced and no other bad reactions. If things are ok I'll have the 500 esters back on sale starting from next month.

Thanks Darius

I just ordered some var and winny today. I will Labmax the var before I let my wife get into it. I don't trust most UGL's and prefer to brew myself but there is alot of support out there for Pharmacom and Darius on several boards.

Regarding the "shipping from the factory thing" made by other resellers; I have the same option offered by Pharmacom which I refused.
I have my reserves when it comes for packages coming from Asia to America or Europe.
Seizure rate is high and delivery take 2-3 weeks if you're lucky. I prefer 6-7 days, priority airmail and 100% shipping success rate.
Anyway, it was discussed on my thread and I won't further develop.

I believe that MESO community seen and heard a lot about sources, manufacturers, products and I'm sure you can all rationally perceive the marketing logos and catch phrases and their role.

I can also "ship from the factory", "be a member of Pharmacom team" and be the "only official store of Pharmacom Labs".
These things put a smile on my face because they remind me of my beginnings where similar slogans were very familiar. Now, I don't need them anymore.

I also have access to Videos from Pharmacom, pictures of sponsored athletes, presentations, clothing line etc but I prefer my team to be fully connected in providing a good customer service instead of proving that I'm more "official" or "authorized" than others.

Websites, logos, banners are no longer my goal. I strongly consider that the quality of services provided by a source will decrease inversely proportional with its increase in sales and expansion.

How do I get the 20% off. I want to get some vars.

You know i noticed that basicestero prirces are alot cheaper i saw that they only charge like 40 for eq wher dariua is like 72... I woukd rather go through darius and also he has said several times he would price match i wonder if he would pricematch all of basics prices

With a 20% dicount that will bring it down closer but basic also offers a 5% dicount and also right now till may 8th they are offering a promo that if u spend 300$ u get 200$ free... Awesome deal but idk i still like darius just cause hes been around here so long and proved his self to be a stand up guy.. And yes im done with all these ugl bullshit.. I mean i know pharmacom is a ugl still but i feel like they take pride in their work and just the fact that its made on a assembly line and not in a kitchen to me says alot.. Idk i jut think if they have spent All that money on thoae high proced machines i think that means they are invested in the future and to stay around for a while meaning quality is probably looked at more.. Just my 2 cents

With a 20% dicount that will bring it down closer but basic also offers a 5% dicount and also right now till may 8th they are offering a promo that if u spend 300$ u get 200$ free... Awesome deal but idk i still like darius just cause hes been around here so long and proved his self to be a stand up guy.. And yes im done with all these ugl bullshit.. I mean i know pharmacom is a ugl still but i feel like they take pride in their work and just the fact that its made on a assembly line and not in a kitchen to me says alot.. Idk i jut think if they have spent All that money on thoae high proced machines i think that means they are invested in the future and to stay around for a while meaning quality is probably looked at more.. Just my 2 cents
Where did you see the spend 300 get 200 free? Just wondering may take advantage of this

You know i noticed that basicestero prirces are alot cheaper i saw that they only charge like 40 for eq wher dariua is like 72... I woukd rather go through darius and also he has said several times he would price match i wonder if he would pricematch all of basics prices

The EQ is the only product which such a high price difference, it's irrelevant, check the other products and you'll see that with the 15-20% MESO DISCOUNT my prices are better.

Also, International Shipping from Asia it's not the same with my Internation Shipping, very big difference in delivery time and seizure rate.

MESO DISCOUNT or PRICE MATCH POLICY will get you the best possible price for Pharmacom gear on PharmacomStore, period.

Hello everyone I just want to say hi and that this is my first offical post. I'm a ex army ranger and train my mind and body 24/7. My diet is extremely clean. I've taken Test and Deca just to see how my body would react and I honestly feel in love with the results. I've been reading each and every one of threads and they all have some really good information. What I gathered is that Darius and Pharmacom are both outstanding. Darius or anybody could ypu please direct me as to which stack would be best for gaining lean muscle and mainly shred my abs? I would like to stick to Pharmacom if possible as well and get my products from Darius. Thank you so much. This forum has helped me out a lot. I've been doing some research on where to get good quality products and actually talk to people that know what they are talking about it.

The EQ is the only product which such a high price difference, it's irrelevant, check the other products and you'll see that with the 15-20% MESO DISCOUNT my prices are better.

Also, International Shipping from Asia it's not the same with my Internation Shipping, very big difference in delivery time and seizure rate.

MESO DISCOUNT or PRICE MATCH POLICY will get you the best possible price for Pharmacom gear on PharmacomStore, period.

Hello everyone I just want to say hi and that this is my first offical post. I'm a ex army ranger and train my mind and body 24/7. My diet is extremely clean. I've taken Test and Deca just to see how my body would react and I honestly feel in love with the results. I've been reading each and every one of threads and they all have some really good information. What I gathered is that Darius and Pharmacom are both outstanding. Darius or anybody could ypu please direct me as to which stack would be best for gaining lean muscle and mainly shred my abs? I would like to stick to Pharmacom if possible as well and get my products from Darius. Thank you so much. This forum has helped me out a lot. I've been doing some research on where to get good quality products and actually talk to people that know what they are talking about it.

So you've read the forum.... And your critical thinking skills led you to post these two identical comments here... In this thread? High five bro!

My var and winny are on the way. :) A former training partner of mine has a wife who still competes and she has been using the var with great results. He also Labmaxed it before she started.

The only thing that worries me about this labmax is that only one picture was taken. Here are pictures I have posted before of a test I did which is thought to be winny. I took the pictures 5/15/30 mins out. My first picture does seem slightly darker than yours so that's a good sign.

I also have some pharmacom var on the way so I'll be labmaxing it and possibly do a side by side with the believed winny.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430402914.087884.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430402957.223633.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430403020.707912.jpg

I just ordered some var and winny today. I will Labmax the var before I let my wife get into it. I don't trust most UGL's and prefer to brew myself but there is alot of support out there for Pharmacom and Darius on several boards.
Did you do your labmaxx on the var?

The only thing that worries me about this labmax is that only one picture was taken. Here are pictures I have posted before of a test I did which is thought to be winny. I took the pictures 5/15/30 mins out. My first picture does seem slightly darker than yours so that's a good sign.

I also have some pharmacom var on the way so I'll be labmaxing it and possibly do a side by side with the believed winny.

View attachment 23509

View attachment 23510

View attachment 23512
You might have put to much of the product in the kit. If you put over 1.5mg you won't get accurate results. If you did put 1mg-1.5mg from the pictures it looks like winny, but the third pic looks like dbol