[Labmax] [Pharmacom - Darius][Var]

The only thing that worries me about this labmax is that only one picture was taken. Here are pictures I have posted before of a test I did which is thought to be winny. I took the pictures 5/15/30 mins out. My first picture does seem slightly darker than yours so that's a good sign.

I also have some pharmacom var on the way so I'll be labmaxing it and possibly do a side by side with the believed winny.

If you followed the instruction, it is winstrol. Too dark for anavar

The only thing that worries me about this labmax is that only one picture was taken. Here are pictures I have posted before of a test I did which is thought to be winny. I took the pictures 5/15/30 mins out. My first picture does seem slightly darker than yours so that's a good sign.

I also have some pharmacom var on the way so I'll be labmaxing it and possibly do a side by side with the believed winny.

View attachment 23509

View attachment 23510

View attachment 23512

Not sure if I'm confused or not but this is NOT pharmacom var correct ?

You might have put to much of the product in the kit. If you put over 1.5mg you won't get accurate results. If you did put 1mg-1.5mg from the pictures it looks like winny, but the third pic looks like dbol

No too much was not dropped in, I was very careful about that and I am very aware that too much will skew the results.

Not sure if I'm confused or not but this is NOT pharmacom var correct ?

That was not pharmacom var, I said at the end of the post "I have some pharmacom var on the way" and I will compare. That test was biotech pharmaclinico.

If you followed the instruction, it is winstrol. Too dark for anavar

Not trying to challenge you or anything merc but when I originally posted those pictures in the labmax thread you chimed in and said I had anavar not winny.

Not trying to challenge you or anything merc but when I originally posted those pictures in the labmax thread you chimed in and said I had anavar not winny.

then it had to be anavar, I do not remember which one it was

anavar is a little color change almost like darker yellow

while winstrol like in this case is darker, like light brown, this is how it looks on this picture right now.

Haha I'm sure we were all thinking it. He could always carry those brands as well though, i don't think he has to be tied to just pharmacom

wanted to post my results. see what you guys think. i labmax everything even if i see a good to go on the forums. pics were between 14 and 15min
pharacom_var10.JPG IMG_1022.JPGIMG_1026.JPG IMG_1028.JPG