[Labmax] Voodoo Test E + Voodoo Test P

I have his test P and I'm on 2 weeks. Will be getting bloods soon. Calling tmrw to set an appointment. Sex drive isn't up too much atleast I don't see a difference and for some reason every inject the pip lasts a while which I'm used to from previous cycles but for some reason every shot with his prop makes the area swell up bad. I'm talking about every shot.. Iv used other stuff and I just get pip which I can tolerate it but these are to the point to where I can barley walk. Can't play basketball on my cardio days cause of the pain. Can't do legs cause of the pain.. (I do Quads) and when leg day approximates I do Shoulders but I won't be doing anything that involves shoulders those next few days.. Is that normal?

135mg per ml used ..

I don't expect higher than
Bigmesc got on my other batch ..
Pound for pound

I thought it was pretty good
But not 99% like China usually says

Not bad for the price
I paid for it $25 for 10ml

The sweating the other guy is
Experiencing is interesting ..

Since I brewed the prop and
I know exactly what it looks like ,
I can exclude Tren from the equation ..

I know of guys sweating from
Many androgens but usually at a
Higher dose than Tren ..

I've sweat from everything
So I think it's really all about
The individiuals body at that time ..

When everything lines up ,
Amazing things happen ..

Nothing is set in stone
But many people here forget that ..

I am always willing to learn
That's why I am a Master of my Relm..
OK OK I just woke up

M

Okay so just an update.. I spoke to soon in the sex drive. Looks like it finally kicked in. Fucked the hell out of my girl 3 times after my last post about it and then sex is all Iv been thinking about at work lol. Bloods coming soon

625 a week. Same time almost exactly every time for pinning sched. Been using same muscle groups for a while (glutes), to account for some muscles disperse at different rates due to blood flow and muscle size. No HCG, until today after my bloods. Ideal range for bloods with this test are around week 6. Im towards the end of week6. Optimal times for draw after pin range from 48hrs to 72hrs after pin. Results will probably be in tomorrow or monday. Oh I emailed you again a while back M.

ok thank you for this I am very curious to see the results because this stuff looks too good and I felt it pretty fast but let's see how it adds up

Careful now, let's not make this sound TOO orchestrated!! :)
625 a week. Same time almost exactly every time for pinning sched. Been using same muscle groups for a while (glutes), to account for some muscles disperse at different rates due to blood flow and muscle size. No HCG, until today after my bloods. Ideal range for bloods with this test are around week 6. Im towards the end of week6. Optimal times for draw after pin range from 48hrs to 72hrs after pin. Results will probably be in tomorrow or monday. Oh I emailed you again a while back M.
ok thank you for this I am very curious to see the results because this stuff looks too good and I felt it pretty fast but let's see how it adds up
Lol, aaand every vial was at least 1ml short. Not saying quality is bad, as I definitely feel it, but quality control could be better ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426991476.887829.jpg

well it doesn't really matter...
I don't think voodoos track record is too bad from where I stand since a lot of guys don't post about the pros but everyone can improve..

mistakes happen it's all about how we fix them and make them right I love this speech to text

I don't think voodoos track record is too bad from where I stand since a lot of guys don't post about the pros but everyone can improve..

mistakes happen it's all about how we fix them and make them right I love this speech to text

I bet you do enjoy every opportunity you get to run that slick mouth...

Product quality aside, Voodoo has no credibility because its owner doesn't retract his faulty accusations when he is unable to prove them. That's about as low as one can go, and the reason no one should use this lab. Don't you agree, MW?