Let’s see those garage gyms!

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Worf, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Yeah mine dont unscrew, make it work lol

Attached Files:

flenser and Perrin Aybara like this.
  2. What's that blue band around his arms, what does that do?

3. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Looks like a sling shot. Overload method.

MindlessWork and MisterSuperGod like this.
  4. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Slingshot
    Edit: what he said ^^^^

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  5. Worf

Worf Member

Jm press is all I’ve ever done with an SSB for bench

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  6. Worf

Worf Member

7. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I've been happy with the few things I've bought from Titan. For the price they're decent.

Worf likes this.
  8. Worf

Worf Member

Same here. A friend has their Yukon bar and it’s pretty nice so far. I’ve got chains, collars band pegs from them. Shipping was really fast and products are decent so far. Not sure how I feel about buying one of their racks under normal circumstances but right now I would if I didn’t have the TSS rack.

9. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Just put together boards for board pressing by myself.
    3 - 2x6x14 or whatever length you want
    Velcro strips to chose 1, 2, or 3 board
    2 eye hooks and bungee to hold to you 20200423_144947.jpg

10. Vincentino

Vincentino Member

Haven’t programmed board presses myself, but that’s damn innovative, great job

Btcowboy likes this.
  11. Vincentino

Vincentino Member

I bought their T-3 rack and have had it for about 2.5 weeks now, I have zero complaints whatsoever and I use it everyday. Only thing I’d suggest is upgrading to the bigger J-Hooks

Worf likes this.
  12. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Thanks, Now if the damn equipment would get here. Some tomorrow but the important stuff like bars and cage are still a few more weeks

flenser and Worf like this.
  13. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

My bench, 45s, 25s, 5s, 2.5s, SSB and 1 set of collars showed today. Cage, oly bar, DB handles, another set of collars, my 35s and 10s still to come
    20200424_155743.jpg 20200424_155740.jpg 20200424_155729.jpg

14. Worf

Worf Member

It’s a start

Btcowboy and Logan44551 like this.
  15. Heynow

Heynow Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ok, I’ll show up. This is one of the many reasons I lurk and don’t post much or get to involved in the constant banter on here. Although, I do enjoy watching. Plus I stay very busy with work, I’m almost 50 and I don’t need a lot of friends because I have a great family, wife and 3 older children. 2 Of them are at home still and yes they all use the gym.

So, here’s a little back story to the photos. We built the house 5 years ago and I convinced my wife to let me NOT finish a portion of the basement And use it for for a gym. The unfinished part was what was hard, not the gym. Lol. But, I knew I wanted a dirty fucking gym. Good equipment and all, but I still wanted a dungeon if you will. In case you are wondering behind the curtains is storage for my wife’s holiday decorations and shit.

I’m sitting on a couch from this first pic to give you some perspective of the room. I have not been in a public gym in 5 years and I fucking love it. This is part gym and part man cave for me. Oh and I’m also 7 weeks into zero injections, not even TRT. Going to give it a 3 - 6 month break before hopping back on.

And yes, I’m also a fucking Dead Head! Everyone take care of yourself and be safe out there!

B1AAF304-9B70-4218-A33B-E06D113F7A35.jpeg 588AE4B8-FA73-4260-86EC-1F2DA7460D16.jpeg 4AB0E45E-05F3-4605-A936-5DA03DFC348B.jpeg 04B2B9A0-223C-4145-8081-4A88F51B7ADA.jpeg 621C4EB1-91BA-49F6-951C-DCA7B72ED476.jpeg 3100F946-734A-4D45-9C45-3A2002F8F52E.jpeg

16. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I saw band pegs mentioned in the @Worf post so it reminded me to share what I did:

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Long hex-bolt and nut
    3 washers
    And cut some 3/4” PVC conduit as a spacer.
    It was really cheap and easy to put together.

17. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Nice next project lol

Artifex, Worf and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  18. Worf

Worf Member

@Heynow nice setup!

@BigBaldBeardGuy pretty good idea for band pegs there with your rack being flat to the ground. With my rack having the steel up a few inches on feet basically I can choke bands around it.

BigBaldBeardGuy, Heynow and Btcowboy like this.
  19. rutman

rutman Member

Just got my first pieces in the other day. I’m just starting. Still more pieces, flooring, banners, mirrors, etc. IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

Attached Files:

20. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

rutman likes this.