• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Lionheadlabs: Raw Source + Domestic shipping

Reshipping is this dudes most valuable asset. Especially for the dudes out west. I’d rather have more hands on my pack than a letter in my mailbox.
I will agree that a reshipper does make it appealing for that reason.
What I don’t really understand is why he just doesn’t order a shit ton of raws and ship them domestically? To have stock on hand?
If business booms wouldn’t you think that a bunch of small packages would raise attention coming in frequently than just a few large orders?
I don’t know what system he has in place to protect himself and his customers?
I do know he wants to hang on to customers info so maybe that’s possibly his protection from the feds when shit gets hot!
All speculation on my part though...

Jesus fuck at least be honest. You're making more than enough to cover costs.
Should we do some calculations on the exact price of raws in China (yeah it varies from factory to factory) but it is all around the same range. If someone ordered 1kg (which is at a wholesale price) you would make a good amount of profit, Tren A, Primo whatever.

If they order 50g, 100g, you would make even more profit.
That's more than enough to cover "costs"... assuming that your costs are just ASKING the factory to SHIP. You don't own any lab equipment, you don't preorder to stock domestically, there are no costs to cover.

I'm being honest. Those are my prices and I don't make profit on them. I do have costs. The cost of paying for the raws. There is no profit margin for me on those prices. If you can find prices lower than mine I implore you to start selling. This is what I'm starting with. Do not know what else to tell you.

I will agree that a reshipper does make it appealing for that reason.
What I don’t really understand is why he just doesn’t order a shit ton of raws and ship them domestically? To have stock on hand?
If business booms wouldn’t you think that a bunch of small packages would raise attention coming in frequently than just a few large orders?
I don’t know what system he has in place to protect himself and his customers?
I do know he wants to hang on to customers info so maybe that’s possibly his protection from the feds when shit gets hot!
All speculation on my part though...

Can we drop the hoarding information meme. I just give out a code.

It still comes from China. If you deem reshipping unnecessary, then ask for its removal in your order. I don't get why some of you are attacking me for offering a service that increases safety for free when it's usually a multi-hundred dollar fee on top of standard shipping. I never said I was operating at a loss. It's at cost. Profit =/= revenue.
It’s called vetting man. You should know this! :oops:
o_O

I'm being honest. Those are my prices and I don't make profit on them. I do have costs. The cost of paying for the raws. There is no profit margin for me on those prices. If you can find prices lower than mine I implore you to start selling. This is what I'm starting with. Do not know what else to tell you.

lol whatever can't get you to tell the truth regardless . so basically what you're saying is, the price we are buying them at for the first 3 months is the actual price that you get from the factory? So essentially you're a middle man for the first 3 months that makes no profit.
Sounds like some dog shit

lol whatever can't get you to tell the truth regardless . so basically what you're saying is, the price we are buying them at for the first 3 months is the actual price that you get from the factory? So essentially you're a middle man for the first 3 months that makes no profit.
Sounds like some dog shit

That's my decision to delay gratification to get things started. I really do not see how or why that's a problem. I really do not care about making money this early in the game, and I always want to have this reduced pricing option for new clients to get people to switch over in the future.

I'm getting asked a lot about what my differentiating factor is. It's price and included reshipping, but then that's a problem. You can't do discounts because it's a gimmick and reshipping is a gimmick too, but yet safety is important at the same time. o_O

More pictures coming for my favorite detectives.

It's the 16th in China so don't @ me.

Attachments

• hereyago.jpg
    hereyago.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 50
Can we drop the hoarding information meme. I just give out a code.
No! You put it out there bro, not me.

As many busts that’s went down and then a customer list log was found as evidence nobody wants to feel like their at a greater risk by being logged somewhere on a list!

Hopefully they actually realize that when they order from anywhere that their information isn’t 100% safe, secure, or necessarily deleted. It’s a big possibility and everyone should be aware of this.

Soooooo Here. We. Go.

You don't understand the basics, you've obviously been on this site for a while and understand how the forums and MESO work. No one really cares who you are or worked for because in the end you're not going to say and we'll just have to figure it out ourselves. But lying will make it worse when it comes out.

You've already fucked up with opsec multiple times. By disclosing private information, whether there was insinuation that we already knew you were being investigated by a certain person doesn't mean you confirm that private information, you're the source not us. The second part was you saying that you were going to keep client info to keep your deal going. Yea you might have developed a different and rather simple solution but the fact is you had a shit brain idea and there's noting to stop you having another shit brain idea down the road. So if you can't be forward thinking enough to solve your own simple problems then there is nothing to stop you from fucking up in the future.

Your ordering scheme spells all kinds of bullshit and the fact you don't have quick contact with your source isn't good. PPL and the others do ship from china but they have stock on hand, they aren't drop shipping like you are. PPL claims to test each batch of his raws and posts results, yea could be BS just like yours but given he is testing 10-100kg at a time and you aren't testing shit he at least gains a little bit of credibility so if some end user does test a batch of raws then that whole 100kg batch or whatever it is has now been independently verified. With you every single shipment is different.

The next problem is your aren't really listening to people on the most simple requests. Meso on a piece of paper isn't hard it really isn't. But you post everything but, you keep telling people you'll get a time stamp or whatever but that's not what anyone is asking for. You keep saying that you'll do anything and everything a customer asks in regards to emails and whatever else to make them feel warm about the security of emails but you're doing nothing to make them feel good about the product itself.

You've got the ability to engage and come back with some quips and shit which shows you're able to engage and understand shit but you need to shut the fuck up. Stop. Then answer each actual question that someone asks. Quote the message type a response, look at the message again and see if your response answers everything they asked, then look at it again. You may think it's trivial that you skip things in a question but it shows you're either not paying attention or your avoiding the question. Both are bad. If you're ignoring it then it seems like you're hiding something. If you skip over it then it means you'll skip over important shit later that can lead to trouble.

Tell you what, read that last paragraph again, then read everything else again.

No! You put it out there bro, not me.

As many busts that’s went down and then a customer list log was found as evidence nobody wants to feel like their at a greater risk by being logged somewhere on a list!

Hopefully they actually realize that when they order from anywhere that their information isn’t 100% safe, secure, or necessarily deleted. It’s a big possibility and everyone should be aware of this.

Alright well just making it clear again all the info passes through Proton and Wickr. If your faith is all set there, then you're good to go. I delete shipping info and if you explicitly want all your emails/messages deleted after they're read then that's no problem.