Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Lionheadlabs: Raw Source + Domestic shipping

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by LionheadLabs, May 13, 2019.

1. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lemonhead is gonna get squeezed hard soon.

2. mp46

mp46 Member

I highly doubt domestic sources are making a few grand a day. If so I need to jump in that train.

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You’d be surprised

Brawny likes this.
  4. Pierced

Pierced Member

1 million plus a year brewing g in your kitchen. I doubt it .

5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Not a million but easily $250k and up.

Brawny and Pierced like this.
  6. Pierced

Pierced Member

He said few grand a day.
    3,000X365=1,095,000

7. Agreed, that figure is a bit high. Maybe 3k a week, but that would have to be a damn good week, IMO.

8. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Let’s talk about all the illegal tax-free money??? Um, is that a wise thing to do. Even in hypotheticals?

Let’s get real, they can make ANY money doing this. It’s all talk!

TX_Hempknight, mp46 and T-Bagger like this.
  9. chris587

chris587 Member

Shipping 20 packs a day at 300 minimum equals 6k a day. Say you ship 5 days a wk. That's 30k a wk. 120k a month. Lets round down to 100k a month. Thats 1.2 mil a year. Say costs are 50% which is absurdly high. Would still leave 600k a yr on the plate.

In 2004-2006 i 'assisted' a source selling 'vitamins'. A bad week was 50-75 packs at a 200$ minimum. These days AAS use is way more prevalent and more socially acceptable. A friend of mine recently did some remailing work for a dom who is only on 2 boards and they were filling 100+ orders a wk at 100$ minimum order.

Dont underestimate the number of lurkers on these sites.

TX_Hempknight likes this.
  10. They're offering illegal drugs for sale.
    Dirty money is par for the course.

Reminds me of BrewKit. He used to get bent out of shape if anyone mentioned a three letter agency. Pretty comical getting him worked up.

If they want you, they'll get you. Regardless of how discreet we are with the way we talk.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  11. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So did the Chinese mafia finally catch up with this ladyboy or did he take the closet route? Either one would make me pretty giddy at this point.

12. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m hoping it was the closet. I’m also hoping no one has even noticed yet and the corpse is swollen in the heat and ready to burst.

Iron Vett, TX_Hempknight and T-Bagger like this.
  13. master.on

master.on Member

Did @Givingheadlabs give up already?

Iron Vett likes this.
  14. Why couldn't you just leave well enough alone?

T-Bagger and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  15. Joedaddy5150

Joedaddy5150 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Got my pack from @LionheadLabs today. Was getting a little concerned cause dude hadn’t responded back to me via email or wicker in a week and a half but all goods weighed out right. A363E9B9-53FD-4539-8F01-F06117040735.jpeg

Den84 and Kim like this.
  16. Den84

Den84 Member

Thanks for review, will you analyze these raw materials?

17. Joedaddy5150

Joedaddy5150 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yea gonna send some off for testing for sure

Den84 likes this.
  18. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good deal. We can then see if this guy's for real.

19. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Ahahahahahahahaha

Fuck .... Jano you really should be a little more strategic. Asking that out in the open, and you don’t think every person is now going to let givingheadlabs know how fucked up you have become. Trying to establish common ground with someone usually is about finding things you have in common that people respect. You on the other hand insulted ghL and then said,”oh it’s okay cause I am fucked up just like you.” You are really fucked in the head, guy

T-Bagger likes this.
  20. SomeRandoGuy

SomeRandoGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

But really is he?? The first pack could be to drum up interest then the scam goes full tilt as the mass ordering starts. You’re only as real as the last validated pack you sent.