Liquid Muscle

I filtered that stuff. 50 ml in caulk gun and .22 whatman. Out of amber vial product was cloudy, went through 2 filters, a drip at a time. Finished is crystal clear. Filters clogged fast.

He was scamming as another source before this. This guy is Test Junky

i believe a couple of members did receive when he first opened shop with his 50 ml jugs of Test E.

Then, as he was secretly transitioning to start HardBody Labs as @LordInfamous he pretty much abandoned this thread and anyone that had orders in with him got nothing.

Yup. Got the order of his scams mixed up.
Was it a mail-nothing source or he mailed bare cooking-oil vials in the latter stage?

Was it a mail-nothing source or he mailed bare cooking-oil vials in the latter stage?

A couple people did receive something, at least the first few people, before he abandoned the thread to begin a new one (Hardbody Labs), at which point, the others with open orders were ignored and scammed.

Sorry guys

You know I have the stuff but you rob from me and degrade me.

I’m open not here but I’m open .all your shit talking got you fucked.

So fuck you all

Sorry guys

You know I have the stuff but you rob from me and degrade me.

I’m open not here but I’m open .all your shit talking got you fucked.

So fuck you all

We degrade you because you make it so easy.
You're basically illiterate, the shitty gear you actually did send out was half assed and you were too stupid to keep track of two handles in your failed attempt to create a second source thread.

You are what we call "easy pickins" and every time you waste server space with your drivel, you're just one step closer to your inevitable banning.

Mesosoup.gif

Back