Liquid Muscle

I think he fucked up someone's address and name on a pack. Mine must've thought oh well there's no coming back from this and came back as the other name. I'm guessing

He messed up mine but it was on purpose. He supposedly mailed mine and a few other guys stuff last Tuesday. I wanted a tracking number and he said no problem. Well no packs have shown up and I think he just mailed a empty box to whatever name and address in my town to show it was tracking here so he could continue his scam a little while longer. My thoughts anyways

@OldmanRob elite was by far way better then this deuce not saying he was any good either. But I ran a full cycle with elite’s test, Tren and dbol and got great results. In the beginning besides fill levels all over the place and crimping issues he was doing pretty well until he got in over his head.

@OldmanRob elite was by far way better then this deuce not saying he was any good either. But I ran a full cycle with elite’s test, Tren and dbol and got great results. In the beginning besides fill levels all over the place and crimping issues he was doing pretty well until he got in over his head.
Just fimished railing the girlfriend, first time in months. For those of you that did rcv. There is SOME twst in there. Very shitty what he did. However you may not be complerley out of luck.

Back