Liquid Muscle

For those of you that don’t already know...this asshole proved HIMSELF that he’s a lying piece of shit scammer. Check the Hardbody thread and see for yourself

I asked him about his deal with the Deca freebies, And told him I would consider that. He sent me the WU name xxxxx. Same NJ city mentioned above. He said if I decided to go through with it let him know so he could pick up cash. Test question: First car? Answer: Volvo. Hope it helps with digging up that schmuck ball! What a cock smooch.

I asked him about his deal with the Deca freebies, And told him I would consider that. He sent me the WU name xxxxx. Same NJ city mentioned above. He said if I decided to go through with it let him know so he could pick up cash. Test question: First car? Answer: Volvo. Hope it helps with digging up that schmuck ball! What a cock smooch.

Not to be a dick, bro-bc i hate this scamming lying fuck as much as anyone-but your post violates some meso rules and you should consider deleting it

@Engineer. I don't think he can. I could be wrong but I don't think a post can be deleted if it's quoted. You might have to delete yours first. @Ducati. As much of a scum bag thus source is you can't post info like that, it could get you in hot water. Maybe @Millard Baker could delete that post because of the information contained in it.

What id like to know from those that did recieve, Anyone planning on running it? If so be damn sure to filter it. Im 2 pins in, have no real idea whats in it at this point...... Its not that i dont trust him, its just that i DONT TRUST HIM. First batch may have been ok. Any other Guinea pigs out there?

What id like to know from those that did recieve, Anyone planning on running it? If so be damn sure to filter it. Im 2 pins in, have no real idea whats in it at this point...... Its not that i dont trust him, its just that i DONT TRUST HIM. First batch may have been ok. Any other Guinea pigs out there?
Bro that shit is probably straight GSO.

@Engineer. I don't think he can. I could be wrong but I don't think a post can be deleted if it's quoted. You might have to delete yours first. @Ducati. As much of a scum bag thus source is you can't post info like that, it could get you in hot water. Maybe @Millard Baker could delete that post because of the information contained in it.

He’ll have to delete mine too then. Good catch

SO GUYS RECEIVED NOTHING n he's worried about NOT THIS OTHER SOURCE. WEIRD. NOT CONCERNED WITH HIS BUSINESS, JUST DONT THINK HES THE OTHER GUY. So what's ur special today n may I order please? These niggas need shot in the face. At least drug dealers give ya somethin.

@Cramps88 Yes, I do apologize. I know better and it is sketchy. Just extreme anger for an individual who jeopardizes others well being for their own greed. I will own any verbal lashing that comes my way. I am just really upset that a fuck comes to a good community and starts throwing curve balls at guys and trying to rob members. I feel as if we need to stone this douchebag. I do agree with others, I think he was previously here. I doubt people just stumble across forums like ours and say Oooo I can scam these people. I will take some heat, but hopefully Liquid Butthole sees that his parade was flamed on all levels. Maybe it will make his return under another handle less likely and more difficult.

Back