Liquid Muscle

I did some digging on test junki. He wanted payment sent to New Jersey. He’s not coming back, but watch hardbody. This guys been here before. @mghoward74 is spot on and has been from the beginning.

He must be a fucled up cat lol. He really does type chinese. I gotta send a sample off once i get some serum tests for my gh done

I almost pulled the trigger, he even sent me payment info. After reading a lot of the veteran members on the vetting process decided to hold off. Thanks to MESO. I really don’t need that much test at once anyway.

I almost pulled the trigger, he even sent me payment info. After reading a lot of the veteran members on the vetting process decided to hold off. Thanks to MESO. I really don’t need that much test at once anyway.

The veteran members know exactly what they’re doing here. Follow them and you will be well off. If it sounds too good to be true then it is. There’s a reason why the vetting process was put in place along time ago. Welcome to the boards

Dude has not been here for one day and you guys are posting sensitive information on an open forum. Pm is one thing, his shipping info out in open no bueno, Not cool, not YET. a new source, deal to big to be true, you rolled the DICE. Im in same boat as some of you, i got excited, jumped the gun on the next best thing, looking back i actual did shill and cock ride. For this i am sorry.

Dude has not been here for one day and you guys are posting sensitive information on an open forum. Pm is one thing, his shipping info out in open no bueno, Not cool, not YET. a new source, deal to big to be true, you rolled the DICE. Im in same boat as some of you, i got excited, jumped the gun on the next best thing, looking back i actual did shill and cock ride. For this i am sorry.[/QUOTE

More than likely a bullshit address.

I am with you on that one @PIZZABOY. Anything could have happened in his life I just decided against it and know I only need 3-4 bottles and didn’t want to take a chance. I already am out 6 bottles from the whole ppl domestic debacle. Well I can filter them one day, just haven’t had a chance yet.

I am with you on that one @PIZZABOY. Anything could have happened in his life I just decided against it and know I only need 3-4 bottles and didn’t want to take a chance. I already am out 6 bottles from the whole ppl domestic debacle. Well I can filter them one day, just haven’t had a chance yet.

He owes me a pack and 2 others that I know of a pack that shipped last week. Not saying what I did was right and I'm trying to get it erased but he is a scammer by the looks of it

Owes me a pack as well. For someone who was gonna pride himnself on only fullfilling 2 orders a day and only offer test so he wouldn’t have an mishaps on his end that sure did take a quick turn.

I was the first one to reply to ppl 1000 pages back, i doubted what i saw, didnt order. yet he turned out ok... i just didnt want to miss out. I gambled with TJ. Ordered one jug, hell its like Atlantic City around here, anything can happen. I refiltered 10 ml thru a .22 whatman myself, second pin was this morning. Im running it. The oil crashed in freezer, there is something in it, only labs will tell. Fuck it, im going to keep going a few more weeks. Too late to do anything now.

@test junkie is @MANWHORE both are in New Jersey

For those who have dealt with Manwhore

@CensoredBoardsSuck
@brutus79
@weighted chinup
@Skull
@Ozzy619
@Benny
@Johhny

These guys have had dealings with Manwhore.

I knew it was manwhore/ Test junkie after he quoted on of my post 6-7 times in a row, as he lost his wits. Manwhore has repeatedly done this with Brutus, CBS, and Johnny. Iirc he'
had words with @biggerben69 also.

Manwhore also known for posting pics of girls asses and what not. He also has a few other handles, but can'
remember them right now.

There it is guys...

@test junkie is @MANWHORE both are in New Jersey

For those who have dealt with Manwhore

@CensoredBoardsSuck
@brutus79
@weighted chinup
@Skull
@Ozzy619
@Benny
@Johhny

These guys have had dealings with Manwhore.

I knew it was manwhore/ Test junkie after he quoted on of my post 6-7 times in a row, as he lost his wits. Manwhore has repeatedly done this with Brutus, CBS, and Johnny. Iirc he'
had words with @biggerben69 also.

Manwhore also known for posting pics of girls asses and what not. He also has a few other handles, but can'
remember them right now.

There it is guys...
The NJ thing made me think him too, if he said something about eating an asshole I would have spoken up haha

Back