Liquid Muscle

This is why you guys should listen to @mghoward74 when it comes to new sources
Test Dummy is still lurking. Maybe took a day or two off. Yes he'll come back with an excuse about something.

Never buy anything until the source has been vetted. The source must post EVERYTHING YOU REQUEST!!!. It doesnt matter how many times you ask, stay diligent. If the source doesn't comply, send their asses to a source board (force them out).

A friend told me...If you really want a source, go to a source board. Buy there, do your reviews here, where there is no protection for them

Test Dummy, I know who you are. Its not a guess, not hunch. You'e
been here before, you've been here awhile. Not only I know, but a few members here also know. I will let you guys know shortly.

Test Dummy is still lurking. Maybe took a day or two off. Yes he'll come back with an excuse about something.

Never buy anything until the source has been vetted. The source must post EVERYTHING YOU REQUEST!!!. It doesnt matter how many times you ask, stay diligent. If the source doesn't comply, send their asses to a source board (force them out).

A friend told me...If you really want a source, go to a source board. Buy there, do your reviews here, where there is no protection for them

Test Dummy, I know who you are. Its not a guess, not hunch. You'e
been here before, you've been here awhile. Not only I know, but a few members here also know. I will let you guys know shortly.
I am on your side here, but if you don't mind me asking, what's the hold up on who he is if you know.

I understand if your just waiting for confirmation, but then that would mean you think you know.

If you do know and he is bad juju what purpose would it serve to keep the cat in the bag.

Again, I'm on your side but I had to ask.

I was on contact Saturday morning when I told him he messed up my pack. After that nothing.He hasn't offered any help or offer a resend when it was his fault. To me a source trying to prove his self would have already offered a reship or some kind of help instead of silence. This is kinda making me think he made some money and ran
Assuming he returns he'll be flamed until ur issue is fixed, we generally stand together. We had another source break and return and nobody ordered till he fixed the guys left hanging. HOW MANY MEMBERS WAITING FOR A PACK? looks like at least two and we had a few received I read. We need to at least labmax his shit right away too. I know analyzer is supposed to test but that's a two week turn around.

Assuming he returns he'll be flamed until ur issue is fixed, we generally stand together. We had another source break and return and nobody ordered till he fixed the guys left hanging. HOW MANY MEMBERS WAITING FOR A PACK? looks like at least two and we had a few received I read. We need to at least labmax his shit right away too. I know analyzer is supposed to test but that's a two week turn around.

Has he even sent stuff out to be analyzed? I seen screen shoots of him talking about itbut didnt know for sure if he did or not

Has he even sent stuff out to be analyzed? I seen screen shoots of him talking about itbut didnt know for sure if he did or not
Not sure but he posted yesterday am...fucked up he's not explaining to you or us what happened and what he's gonna do... BOYCOTT THIS SOURCE TILL WE GET ANSWERS....DONT ORDER...DONT FUCK UR BUDDY.

If i had the money i would love to have mine analyzed. I don't wanna be a lab rat

It' on 60-$70 for the testing, you have money for gear but not to pay the few extra to see what it actually is. As long as the service stays around I will test everything before I use it.

It' on 60-$70 for the testing, you have money for gear but not to pay the few extra to see what it actually is. As long as the service stays around I will test everything before I use it.

Actually i thought it was a couple hundred but i was reading the gh section. Ill def have it tested when i crack the seal but as of right now i have plenty of gear and gh so it'll be a while before i open it or use it obviously

I am on your side here, but if you don't mind me asking, what's the hold up on who he is if you know.

I understand if your just waiting for confirmation, but then that would mean you think you know.

If you do know and he is bad juju what purpose would it serve to keep the cat in the bag.

Again, I'm on your side but I had to ask.
Its being professional. I'm not the guy to through out names without some form of proof.
I busted a source before and I wanted to be positive it was who I believed it was before making assumptions/accusations. There are guys who will just throw names out there to be...throwing names out there, but that's not me.

Don' think you guys would respect me, for being reckless and careless, would you..

Respectfully

Let me make this simple:

You & mands convo:

You: Did you send samples
Customer: yes, did you test?

You: yes, results 5.2mg avg.
Customer: how is that when the samples have been returned by customs in its original (untampered) package?

You: uh mmmm uh, see what had happen was......my girl..... Blah blah blah.

Basically yes or nah?

Don't need to see any analytical reports after that.

You lied, you got caught. I'
have more respect for you if you just tagged @mands and said "Bro, I fucked up, I'm sorry, there no excuse for what I did".
He admitted in PM to @Wunderpus he lied about testing it and the hollywood story he made up about his gf having to return gh to customs. lol

He has @muscle96ss @Buck1973 and a few others from PM eating out of the palm of his hand too.

mands

He admitted in PM to @Wunderpus he lied about testing it and the hollywood story he made up about his gf having to return gh to customs. lol

He has @muscle96ss @Buck1973 and a few others from PM eating out of the palm of his hand too.

mands
Also, Jano never actually addresses an issue, he answers almost in riddles. It's clear he will never, in any way, give any sort of real answer to any question. He does this so he can claim we are misinterpreting what he "meant" when he lies. He flipped out when I posted our PM where he admitted to lying, and claims that's not what he meant, well, of course.

Its being professional. I'm not the guy to through out names without some form of proof.
I busted a source before and I wanted to be positive it was who I believed it was before making assumptions/accusations. There are guys who will just throw names out there to be...throwing names out there, but that's not me.

Don' think you guys would respect me, for being reckless and careless, would you..

Respectfully
I understand completely and definately respect your answer and reasons.

Thank you

Back