Liquid Muscle

I ordered and recieved already. I jumped the gun too because it was late. Come to find out my mail carrier was too busy to come by my house that day. He's been honest with me

I ordered and recieved already. I jumped the gun too because it was late. Come to find out my mail carrier was too busy to come by my house that day. He's been honest with me

Glad you got yours. I called my post office yesterday and the guy said the tracking number I gave him package had some girls name on it and bogus address. The postal guy was very nosey to. When I gavebhimnthe tracking he said oh yea I know that package and asked what was in it. I live in a small town so he could have sorted it or least i hope anyways.

Glad you got yours. I called my post office yesterday and the guy said the tracking number I gave him package had some girls name on it and bogus address. The postal guy was very nosey to. When I gavebhimnthe tracking he said oh yea I know that package and asked what was in it. I live in a small town so he could have sorted it or least i hope anyways.
Liquid hustle is a half ass source but something dont add up at all about your post right here^^^

Sorry @Test Junki but if i was this guy I'd want a refund or another pack with right info shipped. I haven't pinned mine yet but i hope its good

Liquid hustle is a half ass source but something dont add up at all about your post right here^^^

Swear that's what the postal worker said. I am puzzled about the name and address myself. I don' know how he got the name he did and the address he used but thats what the postal worker said when he entered the tracking number. It was in a females name and a address that didn't exist down the street. He said I cant' give it to you since it has this name on it

Swear that's what the postal worker said. I am puzzled about the name and address myself. I don' know how he got the name he did and the address he used but thats what the postal worker said when he entered the tracking number. It was in a females name and a address that didn't exist down the street. He said I cant' give it to you since it has this name on it
Maybe you got the wrong tracking number? But strange that it would still be close to you. Wrong house number? And wrong name? Sounds like a mistake in the sources part.

Why the postal worker would ask what's in it is strange.

Maybe you got the wrong tracking number? But strange that it would still be close to you. Wrong house number? And wrong name? Sounds like a mistake in the sources part.

Why the postal worker would ask what's in it is strange.

Yea I don' know why he was asking what is in it. Unless he was gonna open it up and see if what I told him matched what was in it. I just said stuff from ebay

If ever asked about contents of parcel just look em in the eyes all serious and say "Sex toys". That conversation will be over and done with then and there lol ;)

5 days after first pin, had night sweats last 2 nights, small temp increse 99.5 F, checked it after girl said ive been warm. No soreness or anything, been off trt for 2 months. I caught a cold or...... I think there is some hormone in there.

Last edited:
Yea my address is in the x on my street. Postal worker said the Addy on the pack was in the ys problem is there is only one house in the ys and its not the Addy he said. I went and looked
You’re giving the postal worker way too much info. Hopefully they don’t open it. Tell them to return to sender and you lll request a refund. Tell them it’s illeagal for them to open it without a warrant that u demand it sent back to sender. Cover your ass

5 days after first pin, had night sweats last 2 nights, small temp increse 99.5 F, checked it after girl said ive been warm. No soreness or anything, been off trt for 2 months. I caught a cold or...... I think there is some hormone in there.
Iv never had temp increase with testosterone. Maybe Tren and other hormones but not Test.
Think you guys are playing with fire on this one. This guy isn’t ready...

You’re giving the postal worker way too much info. Hopefully they don’t open it. Tell them to return to sender and you lll request a refund. Tell them it’s illeagal for them to open it without a warrant that u demand it sent back to sender. Cover your ass

Iv never had temp increase with testosterone. Maybe Tren and other hormones but not Test.
Think you guys are playing with fire on this one. This guy isn’t ready...

I told them to send it back to the shipper

Has anyone that ordered before the 1st received? He said packs were mailed Tuesday. Did anyone get a pack this week?

Funny thing is TJ is normally pretty fast to reply to comments etc. But if it sends back to him then I imagine a reship is inline. Also did you ask where it was shipped from? Maybe you could collaborate with those who have received to verify it is the same or......????? But this really makes no sense AT ALL......

Back