Liquid Muscle

Has anyone ordered yet? And received?

Tried out a small order, haven't received yet. Had the holiday last week so assuming that's why it hasn't shown yet. I'll follow up in a few days if I haven't seen it. I'll pull labs in 4 weeks as well. I run labs quite often because I stay on. It will be quite obvious if my dick stops working in two weeks but I always back up with bloodwork.

So you can come on here but you can't answer my emails about my order to get it fixed. You got my burner number so I suggest you get ahold of me

Tried out a small order, haven't received yet. Had the holiday last week so assuming that's why it hasn't shown yet. I'll follow up in a few days if I haven't seen it. I'll pull labs in 4 weeks as well. I run labs quite often because I stay on. It will be quite obvious if my dick stops working in two weeks but I always back up with bloodwork.

Yes packs went out Tuesday night of that week

@Test Junki how many screwups has that been since you've been here.

1). Sending out packs to wrong address

2). Proceeding without posting hplc results.

3). Sending out amber vials

4). Having jano drop into the thread.

5). Bogus sale

6). Being a liar (see how I spelled it...correctly). Claiming not to be a former member

@Jaylito
Not sure if you read this thread, but your inpatients and non-commital to the "Vetting & continuous vetting process" has you stuck in a bad situation. This source is not gtg, nor was Sasquatch. Not saying "I told you so, but...

MESO, THIS SOURCE IS NOT GOOD TO GO

@Test Junki how many screwups has that been since you've been here.

1). Sending out packs to wrong address

2). Proceeding without posting hplc results.

3). Sending out amber vials

4). Having jano drop into the thread.

5). Bogus sale

6). Being a liar (see how I spelled it...correctly). Claiming not to be a former member

@Jaylito
Not sure if you read this thread, but your inpatients and non-commital to the "Vetting & continuous vetting process" has you stuck in a bad situation. This source is not gtg, nor was Sasquatch. Not saying "I told you so, but...

MESO, THIS SOURCE IS NOT GOOD TO GO

I agree. Was just trying to give people a fair chance. Not anymore

Back