Liquid Muscle

:confused: How? You take 2 orders a day correct? Each order is $200 for 3x50ml of test correct? So my offer is ill buy 6x50ml test Which=$400
And you give me another 6x50ml of test. Should of I use crayons?
:confused: How? You take 2 orders a day correct? Each order is $200 for 3x50ml of test correct? So my offer is ill buy 6x50ml test Which=$400
And you give me another 6x50ml of test. Should of I use crayons?

You made me laugh and I’m fucken beat.

You want that you can have it.

Email me

So I read the thread @jano. I didn' have to get past the 1st post but I chose to read a few pages. I read the last page also.

You basically have no leg to stand on, no worth here and your intentions have always been against the community. Your lies are what did you in. Your lack of professionalism & integrity is in unbelieveable.

Now I see why you dropped into this thread...to support test dummy. And his enthusiasm to send "you" items for testing is clearer than ever!

So I read the thread @jano. I didn' have to get past the 1st post but I chose to read a few pages. I read the last page also.

You basically have no leg to stand on, no worth here and your intentions have always been against the community. Your lies are what did you in. Your lack of professionalism & integrity is in unbelieveable.

Now I see why you dropped into this thread...to support test dummy. And his enthusiasm to send "you" items for testing is clearer than ever!

Hell, I'm newer hear and even I could see @jano is a scam fuck POS.

I also read the first few pages of the thread. Don't need anymore to see him for what he is.

A low down piece of severed foreskin!

Back