Liquid Muscle

I like bitcoin. The downside is if you are adding funds, that cost money. The transfer fee is ridiculous. And unless you buy in when it is down, you risk losing some additional dollars. But as I say this, I bought in at 14k and now it is at 16k. Hopefully this trend continues!

Let's all pretend you're professional enough to stick to business and that you understand you're no one's friend here except for the two shills (alters) that keep riding your dick. How about that?
hrach_na_stenu.jpg

@jano

Why is it when @CensoredBoardsSuck post, you troll?

Is it true you posted fake reports? Its not hard to go on PM to find out. Would you care to explain

I would really like to hear @jano side of the story. What is @CensoredBoardsSuck talking about?
ive heard bits an pieces about thus but would really like to see the full story layed out in the open for everyone to see in its entirety......Subbed for the explanation!!!!!!

@jano

Why is it when @CensoredBoardsSuck post, you troll?

Is it true you posted fake reports? Its not hard to go on PM to find out. Would you care to explain

You don't have to go to ProMuscle, it's right here in one of @mands GH threads. Jano gave mands a test result for GH he didn't even test.

Here's a link to @mands calling him out:

Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge

Mands calling out the fraud again:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-and-igf-1-levels.134388846/page-6#post-2070585

Jane is a garbage person. He's only here to scam members with fake testing.

Of course he'll deny that he's here to sell his "testing" services, but he makes it known that he does analytical testing and his link is conveniently located in his profile.

IMG_20180105_193640.jpg

Last edited:
Fresh off the hot plate

Saturday and Sunday special

Buy 3 50ml Test E 250mg jugs

And get

1 50ml Tren A 100mg ( my cost 22.00)

200.00 shipped
EB38565F-8C86-4975-B0C8-B60D80B7DD68.jpeg D24BCF23-86B3-4AD0-9793-84EFA6098813.jpeg CB2B3671-6F24-4D91-BD92-1A5CA10605F0.jpeg

Will do a capsule special Monday and Tuesday
So much for stickin with simple test huh smh. Guna keep uppin the produtcts you have available??? Oh an btw im not your boy as you referred to me earlier. Your not my partner, my buddy, my family, my bro an u sure as fuck are not my friend. Im here for the community an to see to it that your being a straight shooter which im sure wont last. Many fly by over nights come in an run off. Im patiently waiting in the darkness to see how this all goes. I dont trust any lab who has not been around for years. I guarantee your an old lab with a new name here. Youve been here before. We can all clearly see that an were watching........

So much for stickin with simple test huh smh. Guna keep uppin the produtcts you have available??? Oh an btw im not your boy as you referred to me earlier. Your not my partner, my buddy, my family, my bro an u sure as fuck are not my friend. Im here for the community an to see to it that your being a straight shooter which im sure wont last. Many fly by over nights come in an run off. Im patiently waiting in the darkness to see how this all goes. I dont trust any lab who has not been around for years. I guarantee your an old lab with a new name here. Youve been here before. We can all clearly see that an were watching........

I have never been here. Nothing for sale but Test sir.

Me marketing , so what. It makes the sales everyday.

I get you all been treated bad and I’m not asking you or anyone to change. Keep doing what you doing. I would do the same.

Btw. I have many offers in email and every time I said I only sell Test. I will stick to my word but will add all 4 Test soon .

Test P 100
Test E 250
Test C 200
Sust 250

Back