Liquid Muscle

You was lurking as a guest for 2 years? Or are just unwilling to reveal your old members handle?
Imma go with #2 Alex....."What Is"((Unwilling to give up his real user handle=Shady= ×.2many×'s))....for the WIN!!!!!!! Ding Ding Ding, we indeed have a Winner for the Daily Double Challenge PED Version of the Jeopardy Game Show ......Hope you all enjoyed an please join us again next time!!!!!

We established that you send fake lab tests, period. Which is why some of the guys at ProMusle that had donated to that fraudulent testing scheme demanded their money back.
okay, show my one of my test reports that's fake :v

protip: you can't

@jano

Why is it when @CensoredBoardsSuck post, you troll?

Is it true you posted fake reports? Its not hard to go on PM to find out. Would you care to explain
oh, just anybody to show you the fake report I've produced.
The format of my reports is pretty simple :v like the one here - http://janoshik.com/tests/904-Tamoxifen_raw_powder (Janoshik Analytical)

I'm just tired of arguing with halfwits, now I just troll them.

ive heard bits an pieces about thus but would really like to see the full story layed out in the open for everyone to see in its entirety......Subbed for the explanation!!!!!!
Who needs a full story, when showing the fake test report would be more than any argument anybody could possibly have? oooh, wait :v

So I read the thread @jano. I didn' have to get past the 1st post but I chose to read a few pages. I read the last page also.

You basically have no leg to stand on, no worth here and your intentions have always been against the community. Your lies are what did you in. Your lack of professionalism & integrity is in unbelieveable.

Now I see why you dropped into this thread...to support test dummy. And his enthusiasm to send "you" items for testing is clearer than ever!
are you talking about the thread which I mentioned, ie the first thread I've ever posted in on this forum, or are you talking about something that I don't care about?

I'll write up this lab to the list of those who I am associated with. How many have I been already told that I'm the owner of?

You are really a funny, spoiled, bunch over here.

That is my name I have used from day one.
That's your story and you're sticking to it. It would be better to say something like "there might be personal identifying information tied to my old members handle, when I was more open as a member, but i no longer use that handle..." something like that.

How else would we know if youre gonna use your old members handle with a 2 year old join date to give yourself positive feedback?

That's your story and you're sticking to it. It would be better to say something like "there might be personal identifying information tied to my old members handle, when I was more open as a member, but i no longer use that handle..." something like that.

How else would we know if youre gonna use your old members handle with a 2 year old join date to give yourself positive feedback?

To answer your question in my first thoughts

That’s just retarded to do that.

Maybe that’s what your used to , but I’m doing my 2 sales a day from day 2. Every day without fail. For me to bump my own thread just creates more emails with question and orders that I don’t want.

Fell free to name what other handles you believe I have.

My girl is starting her PMS and when this happens she also believes I’m fucken ever girl in the world.

To answer your question in my first thoughts

That’s just retarded to do that.

Maybe that’s what your used to , but I’m doing my 2 sales a day from day 2. Every day without fail. For me to bump my own thread just creates more emails with question and orders that I don’t want.

Fell free to name what other handles you believe I have.

My girl is starting her PMS and when this happens she also believes I’m fucken ever girl in the world.
I didn't suggest you have other handles, you did.

You said you be been reading the forum for 2 years, your current handle says you've been here for 2 months. That's why I asked if you been lurking as a guest.

No reason to get upset, compare me to a pmsing woman.

You said you be been reading the forum for 2 years, your current handle says you've been here for 2 months. That's why I asked if you been lurking as a guest.

I have been reading as a guest.

Hey TJ, care to embellish me with how that is possible?

okay, show my one of my test reports that's fake :v

protip: you can't

oh, just anybody to show you the fake report I've produced.
The format of my reports is pretty simple :v like the one here - http://janoshik.com/tests/904-Tamoxifen_raw_powder (Janoshik Analytical)

I'm just tired of arguing with halfwits, now I just troll them.

Who needs a full story, when showing the fake test report would be more than any argument anybody could possibly have? oooh, wait :v

are you talking about the thread which I mentioned, ie the first thread I've ever posted in on this forum, or are you talking about something that I don't care about?

I'll write up this lab to the list of those who I am associated with. How many have I been already told that I'm the owner of?

You are really a funny, spoiled, bunch over here.
Let me make this simple:

You & mands convo:

You: Did you send samples
Customer: yes, did you test?

You: yes, results 5.2mg avg.
Customer: how is that when the samples have been returned by customs in its original (untampered) package?

You: uh mmmm uh, see what had happen was......my girl..... Blah blah blah.

Basically yes or nah?

Don't need to see any analytical reports after that.

You lied, you got caught. I'
have more respect for you if you just tagged @mands and said "Bro, I fucked up, I'm sorry, there no excuse for what I did".

Buy 5 50ml Test E

Get

1 50ml Tren A Free

200.00 shipped

Clear vials are stocked fully

Please let me know if you want 50ml jugs of 10ml clear vials

Back