Liquid Muscle

Funny thing is TJ is normally pretty fast to reply to comments etc. But if it sends back to him then I imagine a reship is inline. Also did you ask where it was shipped from? Maybe you could collaborate with those who have received to verify it is the same or......????? But this really makes no sense AT ALL......

If he's smart he didn't put his real return address so it's getting returned to some random person, which isn't really safe either. Hopefully they just throw it out n don't turn it over to the cops.

I'm ok with taking a weekend off. He's gotten clear vials, 10ml changed to a better filter, done what we requested. Hopefully he wouldn't do that to make a quick two grande when he can make 50 and 100 k in a year....as a side job. With that said it don't take much to say unavailable for next three days, etc...

I'm ok with taking a weekend off. He's gotten clear vials, 10ml changed to a better filter, done what we requested. Hopefully he wouldn't do that to make a quick two grande when he can make 50 and 100 k in a year....as a side job. With that said it don't take much to say unavailable for next three days, etc...

I was on contact Saturday morning when I told him he messed up my pack. After that nothing.He hasn't offered any help or offer a resend when it was his fault. To me a source trying to prove his self would have already offered a reship or some kind of help instead of silence. This is kinda making me think he made some money and ran

Waiting on my delivery was supposed to arrive on Saturday..

You've been here nine days and you've already thrown your money at a new source that's barely been here longer than you?

If you're gonna piss your money away with reckless abandon, i'm always down for a cash gift. We can call it an early birthday present.

Back