• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Male Bodybuilders (who deserve attention)

Alexey is just not possibly human. Scientist should run tests on him. He has to have some kind of extra genetic potential on him. I mean I know the guy is
short as shit which helps. But again that amount of mass at so young age is unheard of and unseen.

2011+07+Mohamed+Salama+03.jpg

69109d1313133035-mohamed-salama-mohamed%2520salama6.jpg

69108d1313133035-mohamed-salama-mohamed%2520salama4.jpg

mohamed+salama200.jpg

MohamedSalama9.jpg

Mohamed Salama

Zack sadly injured himself badly and his legs have fallen behind his upper body now as a result. Hopefully he'll get the legs dialed back in and make a comeback.

Just because I love Arnold, who is my #1! Just wish he was a bit more truthful about his use and outward policies towards the sport. Look at that waist! Symmetry at its highest point in beauty and presentation!

arnold%20schwarzenegger13.jpg

xrep5e.jpg

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-posing-look.jpg

The thing I like most about Lee is his willingness to be truthful, he may speak his mind too much, or be a bit too honest for some, but he has been one of the very few Mr. Universe's to actually post his cycles, and openly discuss all aspects of professional BB. I take the good with the bad with him, he is probably my 2nd favorite behind Arnold.

I also like him, because he is extremely short, even for a BB'er (I'm not 6'+, so building an Arnold frame is unlikely for me) and he gives VERY solid advice for lifting for us shorter folks. I'm also old school, so I like the way he approaches lifting and the gym scene.

I use to like young Lee, but he started using synthol and running off at the mouth. I don't think he is telling the truth about cycles either. last I heard him speak about cycles, sounded like a bunch of hog wash to me. I've not heard anyone past or present speak truthfully about doses or anything.

thanks for the link, but I read another article of his were Lee said all he touched was Testosterone. I think it was in MD back when I was still looking at magazines. this is a prime example of him talking in circles. I believe the compounds are probably more right in the Platz interview, but I still think he is lying about the doses.

I use to like young Lee, but he started using synthol and running off at the mouth. I don't think he is telling the truth about cycles either. last I heard him speak about cycles, sounded like a bunch of hog wash to me. I've not heard anyone past or present speak truthfully about doses or anything.
Lee addressed the synthol use, he has never used it, he made a video showing his striations and points where synthol is commonly injected in the areas where people claimed he did use, with no synthol markings. I mean, why be truthful about everything else, and lie about synthol?

thanks for the link, but I read another article of his were Lee said all he touched was Testosterone. I think it was in MD back when I was still looking at magazines. this is a prime example of him talking in circles. I believe the compounds are probably more right in the Platz interview, but I still think he is lying about the doses.
He only uses test during the off season, sometimes he will add deca.

Here is his pre-comp comp cycle, straight from the horses mouth. If you go back about 10 or so pages, he discusses his off season cycle logic as well. He has had various other pro BB'ers comment on his use, those who stayed or lived with him, he asked them to openly say what they saw him use, and I read from two people who confirmed his dosages (one of them injected him).

http://forums.musculardevelopment.c...l-competitor?p=2208560&viewfull=1#post2208560

Lee has the look of synthol use. they seem to be mastering the injections better than they use too. I've read two different way now that he has run AAS. I really don't care about AAS use, but I know he has used synthol, especially on his arms.

Well, I don't know about you, but I run three different kinds of templates to design my cycles. I have a bulking template, a cutting template, and a holy shit template, so it would make sense that he has altered his AAS use over the 25 years he has been training and using AAS. And my templates aren't strict, there are just certain guidelines I follow for myself depending on my goals.

Plus like he said, he get's cycle advice from his trainers and modifies them to suit his needs. Just like if you asked me many years ago, I would of said I run test and an oral, if you asked me now, it's a different story, so if everything I said was recorded, it would look like I talked in circles too.