Marvel Labs

Don't want come off as a smart ass or anything.

But I have answered all of these questions before in one way or another.

But you didn't answer MY questions...

Why does he need YOU to clear the way for him? Your affiliation with him will make his stay here short & sweet. You guys don't have the treasure at the end of the rainbow, but I digress...

You've been a member for a year or so, therefore you've made contact with "Marvel" after a few bad deals with other ugl's. So i would guess you (if Marvel isn't you!) known this guy between 6-8 months. You really going to put yourself out like that? Over some bunk gear or some dollar bills....smh

You became business partners with a guy you met off the darkweb?:cool::confused:

You can do what you want. I'm pretty sure they'll be some newbie who will try your product and put some change in your pockets. I sir will choose to go the other way.

Lastly, I'm kinda leaning toward the assumption that either you are Marvel or a close buddy is. The story plot just points in that particular direction.

I don't post much anymore, but this situation caught my attention and thus I needed to address it.

I have been using Marvel Labs for over a year. I have nothing but positive things to say. They ship fast, I always get what I pay for, the product is always on point. The bitcoin thing seemed hard at first but once you do it, its actually very simple. I know two things with these guys, one, you will never be ripped off no matter what happens, second, you will always be treated as a valued customer. I had tried about 7 diff vendors over the years and once I started doing business with Marvel Ive never once ordered anything anywhere else. I dare you to take the time to buy some coins and send them to Marvel, if you do not get exactly what you pay for post it here so I can come kiss your ass because its never going to happen. This guy is solid and his gear is perfect.

I have been using Marvel Labs for over a year. I have nothing but positive things to say. They ship fast, I always get what I pay for, the product is always on point. The bitcoin thing seemed hard at first but once you do it, its actually very simple. I know two things with these guys, one, you will never be ripped off no matter what happens, second, you will always be treated as a valued customer. I had tried about 7 diff vendors over the years and once I started doing business with Marvel Ive never once ordered anything anywhere else. I dare you to take the time to buy some coins and send them to Marvel, if you do not get exactly what you pay for post it here so I can come kiss your ass because its never going to happen. This guy is solid and his gear is perfect.

Great first post. You'll do good hereo_Oo_O

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
2015-10-14-18-36-42--1134764934.jpeg

BOXCAR imho I feel u should have gotten a blessing from the elders before doing this. I know some would have been against no matter what including myself but a wkm like yourself knows better. Come on man u r putting us all at risk but u do as u want, just remember history will always repeAt itself.

And here come the shills! Not a minute too soon, either.

@boxcar, congratulations. You went all in with this loser and fucked your reputation. SMFH

Did you just sign up today just to post this??? Now the shills are flooding in :eek:

EDIT: CBS beat me to it...

@boxcar, I do not have a bone to pick with you but as others have said you should have gotten the blessings of the pack here in the beginning. Seems your dealings with other sources that didn't go so well have come back to bite you now. You should never have done this really.

always a tough guy on a computer, be nice if you said that to my face. real mature bet your parents are proud...

I'd say it to your face, bitch - but we both know a dick rider like you wouldn't have the balls to even look at me. Go fuck yourself and take Boxcar and your bathtub gear with you.

always a tough guy on a computer, be nice if you said that to my face. real mature bet your parents are proud...
also, im not a thread guy, but many of us on this one here are all from the under ground,
I see you made your introduction here...
He's not being a tough guy. Nobody knows you so what makes you think anyone cares about your opinion.
Then I apologize find a better way to talk to me. Im ecp3000 from original silk road, sheep, agora, ext.... weird everyone has doubts about Marvel, this guy is a better vendor than I am and Ive never said that about anyone. time will tell

I'd say it to your face, bitch - but we both know a dick rider like you wouldn't have the balls to even look at me. Go fuck yourself and take Boxcar and your bathtub gear with you.
I give up... Im just a simple guy that's trying to help others. This guys gear is good and hes a bad ass vendor that's all I know Im not good at being rude to others with ideas....

I give up... Im just a simple guy that's trying to help others. This guys gear is good and hes a bad ass vendor that's all I know Im not good at being rude to others with ideas....
OK if you saying that Marvel is gtg, where are the bloods to back it up? Reddit's not really a reliable place for posting up bloodwork and such as there's been many times fake bloodwork got posted there. Maybe Marvel needs to arrange to get his gear tested over at anaboliclabs.com.

Being a tough guy?:rolleyes: Meso members don't appreciate you pissing your shill review here...simple. You wanna talk bout parents? How do you're moms & pops feel bout raising a cum guzzling twink shill? ;)

its not at all I been with them for over a year. its ligit
LEGIT! !! Not ligit----Leave it to some feds to act illiterate! Bunch of fucking rats-going fed.. . Members know better-I have always been paranoid for a reason. ..1st Nophat BS now this : Sketchy bullshit, IP address Info. Collecting FUCKS!!! What happened Boxcar, got popped??

Hey, thank you for dropping in and posting the review, we appreciate it. Marvel is a solid guy!
I agree bitcoin is a real pain, but once you learn it, it's pretty simple and easy to use.
You are getting fast shipp, communication and quality oils.

Sponsors

Latest posts