Marvel Labs

Did you just sign up today just to post this??? Now the shills are flooding in :eek:

EDIT: CBS beat me to it...

@boxcar, I do not have a bone to pick with you but as others have said you should have gotten the blessings of the pack here in the beginning. Seems your dealings with other sources that didn't go so well have come back to bite you now. You should never have done this really.
I really have no clue what is going on here? Yes I just signed up to give feed back to marvel? Is that bad.. Why is everyone upset, idk boxcar but I know marvel and hes golden. you want me to send you $40 so you
Being a tough guy?:rolleyes: Meso members don't appreciate you pissing your shill review here...simple. You wanna talk bout parents? How do you're moms & pops feel bout raising a cum guzzling twink shill? ;)
hey sry I was upset last night going through shit of my own. Idk how yalls thread works man, idk boxcar or anyone here. All I know is Marvel and he's everything I claim. All you have to do is send him $50 and try gees its not that big of deal? Idk why everyones mad at me for being honest? but I notice you guys all stick together and seem like a family and I like that. That's how I feel with marvel and you would to.

LEGIT! !! Not ligit----Leave it to some feds to act illiterate! Bunch of fucking rats-going fed.. . Members know better-I have always been paranoid for a reason. ..1st Nophat BS now this : Sketchy bullshit, IP address Info. Collecting FUCKS!!! What happened Boxcar, got popped??
no I just don't spell that great, I am nothing to do will LE? If Marvel is LE wy am I still getting my shipments? If he was LE he wouldn't ask you to use bitcoins? A fed would get more people making easy payment options like cc or paypal, things they could trace. Just don't jump to conclusions no one trusted chirstpher Columbus either, just because this is new to yall don't measn its not a bad ass set up he has. Hes like clock work. Im just a regular customer and will take up for him forever that's how bad ass he's been to me. I cant even speak of all the times he's helped me

Check this out you fuck'n faggot. I am that tuff guy. Fuck you bitch and your first post. You better fuck'n Google FRANK THE TANK you bitch. Take your post. Turn it sideways. And stick it up your cunt. Even if Marvell is legit, you just fuck'n blew it. Fuck you bitch. Go fuck'n die. Your face sucks. Your whole fuck'n head sucks.
FUCK ME?????
Nah, fuck with me faggot...
Don't ever post on this forum again. FUCK BOY!!!
You got nothing coming.

Frank the tank
All I have been is honest. I lost my house, gf, car, job, and all my shit last month. I have been with marvel over a year and told him I was in bad shape, he mailed my shit when I didn't have enough cash and let me pay the rest later, I always ask where his new thread is so at least I can make up for being short by giving an honest review. Sorry I posted in your thread if you don't want me here I wont simple as that. But no reason to get angry with me Im just a normal guy..

I really have no clue what is going on here? Yes I just signed up to give feed back to marvel? Is that bad.. Why is everyone upset, idk boxcar but I know marvel and hes golden. you want me to send you $40 so you

hey sry I was upset last night going through shit of my own. Idk how yalls thread works man, idk boxcar or anyone here. All I know is Marvel and he's everything I claim. All you have to do is send him $50 and try gees its not that big of deal? Idk why everyones mad at me for being honest? but I notice you guys all stick together and seem like a family and I like that. That's how I feel with marvel and you would to.

no I just don't spell that great, I am nothing to do will LE? If Marvel is LE wy am I still getting my shipments? If he was LE he wouldn't ask you to use bitcoins? A fed would get more people making easy payment options like cc or paypal, things they could trace. Just don't jump to conclusions no one trusted chirstpher Columbus either, just because this is new to yall don't measn its not a bad ass set up he has. Hes like clock work. Im just a regular customer and will take up for him forever that's how bad ass he's been to me. I cant even speak of all the times he's helped me

Screenshot_2015-10-15-23-06-21-1.png

All I have been is honest. I lost my house, gf, car, job, and all my shit last month. I have been with marvel over a year and told him I was in bad shape, he mailed my shit when I didn't have enough cash and let me pay the rest later, I always ask where his new thread is so at least I can make up for being short by giving an honest review. Sorry I posted in your thread if you don't want me here I wont simple as that. But no reason to get angry with me Im just a normal guy..
My question is if you lost your house girl car and job why the fuck were you planning and worrying about a cycle? Do you not see how it's fishy you posted in this thread the day you joined on your first post and this is a new thread?

My question is if you lost your house girl car and job why the fuck were you planning and worrying about a cycle? Do you not see how it's fishy you posted in this thread the day you joined on your first post and this is a new thread?

j2.png

Then I apologize find a better way to talk to me. Im ecp3000 from original silk road, sheep, agora, ext.... weird everyone has doubts about Marvel, this guy is a better vendor than I am and Ive never said that about anyone. time will tell

This sounds like ya used to be a vendor....what did ya sell?? Doesn't matter, just curious.

because when I am off cycle I get depressed easy bad combo with what I have going on

This sounds like ya used to be a vendor....what did ya sell?? Doesn't matter, just curious.
Im am enhanced custom pils, I made Xanax bars that were the exact mg people wanted like 5mg, 20mg per bar ext. I lost 40k on sheep and have never pressed since though. I ran it for 2 yeasrs strong sold around 500k bars. if u look up ecp3000 on redit some people were asking about me a few months after I quit because they liked the way I pressed

This is a bit late, but people have been asking these few questions

-Domestic shipping only
-We run promotions frequently

If you are needing information about getting onto the darkweb or are having bitcoin questions, please PM, I am happy to explain and help out.

because when I am off cycle I get depressed easy bad combo with what I have going on
I agree, the amount of hormone fluctuations with some people can cause some issues. Going from cycle to being a normal human can really mess with you.

Im am enhanced custom pils, I made Xanax bars that were the exact mg people wanted like 5mg, 20mg per bar ext. I lost 40k on sheep and have never pressed since though. I ran it for 2 yeasrs strong sold around 500k bars. if u look up ecp3000 on redit some people were asking about me a few months after I quit because they liked the way I pressed

I was Dread Pirate Roberts on The Silk Road.:D Until I decided to let Ross take over...glad I did.

40k that's gotta hurt.

It's bad ju ju for a member, especially a member here to endorse or rep a ugl. It's not the meso way.

If anything do not endorse or rep, post bloods, lab tests etc without pushing the manufacturer. Let the facts do the talking without pushing the supplement. Let members decided for themselves. Ugl's Come and go, a member's handle is forever like @Skull already mentioned. I wouldn't want to be that guy who pushed product and the ugl failed. Fuck that shit.

You know how I know you're a cop? because you asked me how I knew you are a cop!!!!! DICKWEED