Marvel Labs

No such thing as quality oils from a ugl unless its straight from a pharmacy. Even if it was, MESO'S not a source board!!!!

Hey, thank you for dropping in and posting the review, we appreciate it. Marvel is a solid guy!
I agree bitcoin is a real pain, but once you learn it, it's pretty simple and easy to use.
You are getting fast shipp, communication and quality oils.

Are you serious. Nobody give a shit about this guy. You've been here long enough to know this is not how we operate. You might as well give it up.

Hey, thank you for dropping in and posting the review, we appreciate it. Marvel is a solid guy!
I agree bitcoin is a real pain, but once you learn it, it's pretty simple and easy to use.
You are getting fast shipp, communication and quality oils.

You learned fast, didn't you Boxcar? Playing up to the shill like he's a legit customer, even though you brought him here; ignoring the members telling you to get the fuck out with your bathtub brew gear; and acting like a typical sleazy rep all around. You've got it all down.

But you've got a lot of learning to do yet. Your whole sales pitch was amateur at best. At worst it was a fucking joke. You're nowhere near ready to take on a forum like Meso. Go back to reddit before your bosses reputation gets totally fucked.

Are you serious. Nobody give a shit about this guy. You've been here long enough to know this is not how we operate. You might as well give it up.
Its another Nophat hijack, check his address MILLARD- when seasoned members start acting like newbies--THERE IS A REASON! !!! Smells Like BACON

You learned fast, didn't you Boxcar? Playing up to the shill like he's a legit customer, even though you brought him here; ignoring the members telling you to get the fuck out with your bathtub brew gear; and acting like a typical sleazy rep all around. You've got it all down.

But you've got a lot of learning to do yet. Your whole sales pitch was amateur at best. At worst it was a fucking joke. You're nowhere near ready to take on a forum like Meso. Go back to reddit before your bosses reputation gets totally fucked.
We have no reason for shills. We have been around long enough to have customers even off DW to post their opinions.

Untitled8.jpg
Untitled8.jpg

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...d-experience-with-gq-or-marvel-products/page4

We have no reason for shills. We have been around long enough to have customers even off DW to post their opinions.
So you just expect us to believe that they just conveniently or accidentally found their way to meso, joined up, an posted their first message ever of their so calles HONEST review on this exact thread?????? Absolutely fuckin coincidental Lmfao....give me a fuckin break smh!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Oh Please. You first tried using the old 'I'm a member first" line, and when that didn't work, you sent in the shills. But you couldn't even do that right, Boxcar. You failed.

Here's a little tip for the next forum: Acknowledging the shill and his bogus review was a fatal mistake. Legit sources cringe when one-post idiots like epc3000 dick ride them because it's too obvious they're a plant. You thanked him.

You fucked up, kid. It's over for you.

So they just conveniently found their way to meso, joined, an posted their first message ever of their HONEST review on this exact thread?????? Lmfao....give me a fuckin break smh!!!!!!!

And the shill just happened to join Meso on the very same day the OP started the thread, and posted within minutes of Boxcar's most recent replies. Fucking amateurs.

And the shill just happened to join Meso on the very same day the OP started the thread, and posted within minutes of Boxcar's most recent replies. Fucking amateurs.
They might as well just give up right now. Absolutely fucking pathetic. All the handouts, freebies, an gear in the world would never be worth me turning my back on my meso family just to ride with the other side. @boxcar you are now sleeping with the enemy. I hope you realize this sweet lil day dream your living right now is going to end up like a bloody nightmare.

always a tough guy on a computer, be nice if you said that to my face. real mature bet your parents are proud...
Check this out you fuck'n faggot. I am that tuff guy. Fuck you bitch and your first post. You better fuck'n Google FRANK THE TANK you bitch. Take your post. Turn it sideways. And stick it up your cunt. Even if Marvell is legit, you just fuck'n blew it. Fuck you bitch. Go fuck'n die. Your face sucks. Your whole fuck'n head sucks.
FUCK ME?????
Nah, fuck with me faggot...
Don't ever post on this forum again. FUCK BOY!!!
You got nothing coming.

Frank the tank

You know the gear may be good, maybe it's not. Point is the sleazy way you(@boxcar) tried running this sales pitch. If business is that good over on reddit, and you guys are a top vendor on dark net why even bother with meso? You of all people should know the likelihood of "marvel labs" making it here is zero to none.

You'd think after a year you would be better at this @boxcar . I mean @CensoredBoardsSuck already pointed it out....

1. Use the "I've been a member for a year" excuse to try and get your foot in the door.

2. After this fails stumble back onto how marvel is a top source on dark net. (Big fucking deal *snore*)

3. Use shill, but completely and utterly fuck it up by thanking him. ROFL!!!

You must honestly think your smart. I can picture you in your small shitty apartment smelling your own socks and patting yourself on the back. " this is a such a good plan! They won't suspect a thing!"

Your not even a colostomy bag. Your the stuff inside the colostomy bag. You sir, are colostomy. Your only use is to be dumped out onto the ground.