Masteron - severe negative side affects at low dose long term ?

I've been taking mast for the majority of 2024 and have had zero issues. Ran it at 250mg a week but have recently upped to 500mg. I run it 1:1 with test so currently on 500test and 500mast. I've only seen it impact my lipids and hct but both are easily controlled with hydration and statins/fish oil.
I started similar. Ran 500 test solo for months now but added in 400mg of Mast E a couple weeks ago.

Anything particular that you’ve noticed, I know it’s only been a couple weeks tho …
Not really but I've heard the longer acting esters take 4 weeks to really notice anything.

Well one thing I noticed is stronger erections. Believe it or not. Oh and I immediately started sleeping only 4 hours a night. But then again when I started TRT and then titrated up, each time my sleep got affected but my body eventually got used to it and I slept normal.

Anything particular that you’ve noticed, I know it’s only been a couple weeks tho …

As soon as I start masteron I just feel better. Hard to describe exactly. Just more me, more energetic. I usually feel it by day two or three. I just wake up more refreshed and alert. Less tired. It's fantastic. As long as bloodwork continues to look good, I'll probably run it with every cycle. Just in my experience with adding primo or mast to testosterone, masteron cranks things up to 11. Primo brings me down and lethargic almost instantly. Combining the two did not overcome that either. Your mileage may vary though

Sponsors