MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

ordered today.
communication is good.
there was an issue with my payment method due to the crypto website ive used but he has offered a good soution.
will update once it gets shipped and arrives and also after ive used it

short update:
received the goods yesterday. Everything fine, got what i asked for
will report back after ive started the hgh (currently using another brand)

Several years present in Europe, I use it since 2018, several member used meditrope uk for a long time, I remember that several member did not believe me when I cited meditrope uk positively, now the truth has arrived. We have the best Generic hgh suppliers. Which lot of meditrope blacktop do you have? The genotec products were great. Good year

would love to order again but he is not accepting anything besides btc anymore and i have to wait until i can trade with my btcs :( (my plattform requires me to wait 3 months after paying in money..)

would love to order again but he is not accepting anything besides btc anymore and i have to wait until i can trade with my btcs :( (my plattform requires me to wait 3 months after paying in money..)
According to your username I think I probably know where you are from, try to use coinbase for example

3 months? That sounds absurd. I made a post yesterday in the crypto forum about a couple of sites that allow you to buy bitcoin with prepaid credit cards, walmart2walmart, paypal, zelle. etc.

Code:
https://paxful.com
seemed to have better exchange rates compared to
Code:
https://localbitcoins.com
and should not take long for the transaction to complete.

Good luck, buddy.

i used etoro and paying with bank transfer is 4 weeks and paypal is 3 months.
you can buy a diamond membership where you can use it instantly but it is not cheap
i will check your sites, thanks for your help guys!

Nice an supporting communication, shipment was very fast, within 7 working days, despite christmas, lockdown...
Looking forward for our next transaction